• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good places to get a used New 3DS?

User Info: Johnny Eagle

Johnny Eagle
1 month ago#1
Took my New 3DS XL to one of the local game stores to get the screen repaired, only for the guy there to tell me it'd be cheaper to get another one. Took a brief look around the store, but the only one I saw there would have been $140.

So, where should I go to get another one that won't cost that much? I'd prefer another New 3DS XL, but a regular New 3DS would be acceptable. And as I actually enjoy the 3D feature, I'm not interested in a 2DS of any kind, so please don't bother suggesting those.
"Life's a game. It's meant to be played."
"Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

User Info: 16bitSwitch

16bitSwitch
1 month ago#2
I got mine from Nintendo's Ebay store 119 usd free shipping. N3dsXL. Just make sure it's their official storefront and not someone else's. They are Nintendo refurbished and mine looked like new and runs fine too. They have them also on the official website but I'm not sure if it has free shipping also.

User Info: Kanon321

Kanon321
4 weeks ago#3
I got my n3ds for 70euros at gamestop during sales :/

used o3ds used to be 20euros cheaper though

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 weeks ago#4
16bitSwitch posted...
I got mine from Nintendo's Ebay store 119 usd free shipping. N3dsXL. Just make sure it's their official storefront and not someone else's. They are Nintendo refurbished and mine looked like new and runs fine too. They have them also on the official website but I'm not sure if it has free shipping also.
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/

User Info: mattchew071

mattchew071
4 weeks ago#5
I've been looking on Facebook marketplace. I've seen prices from $40 to over $100 depending on model and condition. If you keep an eye out you can snag a good deal.
3DS FC- 1032 1519 2019

User Info: Johnny Eagle

Johnny Eagle
4 weeks ago#6
Thanks for the suggestions
"Life's a game. It's meant to be played."
"Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#7
@Johnny Eagle posted...
Thanks for the suggestions