• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where Can I Find a New 3DS XL?

User Info: DKCFAN

DKCFAN
1 month ago#1
Left my Red New 3DS XL on the bus a few days ago. It's gone. Tried looking online for a replacement. I don't want a used system. I want new and for the regular price. Are any stores still selling new ones?
Paper Mario FTW!

User Info: retcon_canon

retcon_canon
1 month ago#2
I still see some Galaxy N3DSXL units on store shelves, but it's becoming increasingly rare. I'd say your best chance is finding one locally with BrickSeek or some such resource.
IGN: Syzygy FC: 2166-0623-3880

User Info: Erukia

Erukia
1 month ago#3
I ordered my Galaxy online from Walmart a couple months ago.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
New Leaf Dream Address: 5D00 - 0075 - B871

User Info: ArcadianVyse

ArcadianVyse
1 month ago#4
You can still order a Galaxy edition from walmart.com. Honestly your best bet is to go to nintendo.com and buy a refurbished one save the $80 and they come almost brand new with warranty.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.
Matthew 6:34 NABRE

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#5
Walmart target Best Buy
@DKCFAN ❓❓❓

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 month ago#6
Is a New 3DS XL worth it? I have a regular 3DS
XL which works just fine. I am not a fan of the Galaxy New 3DS look but there are some at Walmart that have been there a while.
Kutabare

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 month ago#7
Depends what you want to do with it. It *does* load things up a good deal faster, but it has only a small helping of 3DS games that require it (Xenoblade Chronicles 3D comes to mind) and a handful that benefit from it. Otherwise, the big draw is it adds a number of SNES games to your 3DS VC options.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
1 month ago#8
where can you buy refurshied systems on nintendo.com i am looking right now and i only see new nintendo 2ds xl and 2ds
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
1 month ago#9
Darkneo20 posted...
where can you buy refurshied systems on nintendo.com i am looking right now and i only see new nintendo 2ds xl and 2ds

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat50006

User Info: wences117

wences117
1 month ago#10
Dang, so it begins. They'll be shooting up in price so I would jump on it. Try calling your local Gamestops.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where Can I Find a New 3DS XL?
  • Topic Archived