• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Picked up a 2ds xl, and have a question.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#1
I'm not going digital at all. If Do I need a bigger micro SD card than what came with the system or do these games save onto the game cart itself:

Both Fire Emblem fates games
Dragon Quest 8
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Shadow of Valentia
Fire Emblem Shadow dragon
Castlevania order of ecclesia
Castlevania portrait of ruin
Metroid Samus returns
Bravely default
Bravely second
Trace Memory
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#2
Anyone?
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Forestia

Forestia
1 month ago#3
If u're not going digital for games here and just plain playing physical copies, the microSD card that came with the system itself is more then enough to use as most games saves on the cart itself, not creating saves on the microSD card.

Some games here may require abit of extra data usage to save on the SD card, but the size are all pretty small, so u don't really need to worry about it.

User Info: Muzet

Muzet
1 month ago#4
I think all of those games you listed save onto the carts. Fantasy Life is the only game I know about that saves onto the SD card.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Picked up a 2ds xl, and have a question.
  • Topic Archived