You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which of the two Luigi Mansion games is better on the 3DS: LM1 or Dark Moon?

User Info: CanMan1546

CanMan1546
1 month ago#11
I'm seeing a lot of posts talking about DM's strictly mission-based structure but I actually think that it fits the 3DS quite nicely.

Not only that, but DM is way deeper than LM. I'm DM you've got stuff to upgrade, gems and boos to find in every level, and 5 different, unique locations. Also, DM is a lot more polished than LM. The Boos are so much easier (and fun) to catch (not to mention they aren't required to progress the story). Ghost hunting is easier as well. The strobulb is so freaking amazing and much easier to use than the one included in LM.

Also, the motion controls in LM (3DS) are a pain in the neck to use and super clunky

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
1 month ago#12
Need2KnowLion posted...
And do you plan to get Luigiā€™s Mansion 3 when it comes out?

Definite purchase.

Ace-of-Clubs posted...
And since it seems that Next Level Games has learned their lesson, I will probably get LM3, yes.

Learned their lesson regarding...?

User Info: Kimarnic

Kimarnic
3 weeks ago#13
Luigi Mansion 2 is better for the 3ds and a single playthrough tbh
Mansion 1 is better for a console, didn't like the LM1 port since I played LM1 with Dolphin and a controller, the nip sucks. (And yes i can use the LM2 playstyle, but id just rather play the gamecube original)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which of the two Luigi Mansion games is better on the 3DS: LM1 or Dark Moon?