• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RoryMcilroy

RoryMcilroy
1 month ago#1
Hiyas..

I'm not much of a handheld gamer...Just me, sorry.

I tried a 3ds...I didn't click with it.

I'm toying with the idea of a 2ds..

Was hoping someone could tell me some of the Mario games that can be played on a 2ds.

Thank you.

I'm going to try sticker star as I love paper mario...I've held out this long due to the negativity, but...I'd like to try it for myself.

At this stage, I don't know what 3ds games won't work on 2ds...due to 3d aspect.

Good weekend to all Xx
I'm great, but Woods will always be the greatest. An albatross is better than an ace. It's all in the hips baby.

User Info: ColdBeaver

ColdBeaver
1 month ago#2
There are only a handful of games that incorporate the 3D to begin with, and they're generally games released early in the 3DS's life.

Off the top of my head Super Mario 3D Land has a couple of areas that want you to use 3D.

RoryMcilroy
1 month ago#3
Thank you.

So...would I be better buying a 3ds and use it in 2d apart from the levels.

I'm liking the idea of a new Mario adventure on a handheld...it's been a while...

Thank you again..
I'm great, but Woods will always be the greatest. An albatross is better than an ace. It's all in the hips baby.

User Info: ColdBeaver

ColdBeaver
1 month ago#4
RoryMcilroy posted...
Thank you.

So...would I be better buying a 3ds and use it in 2d apart from the levels.

I'm liking the idea of a new Mario adventure on a handheld...it's been a while...

Thank you again..

I'd say so, it's nice to have the option just in case! I've had plenty of time with my 3DS!

RoryMcilroy
1 month ago#5
Thank you - I appreciate the help :)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#6
Definitely get a N3SXL. You wonโ€™t regret it. Plenty of Mario games to play on it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RoryMcilroy
1 month ago#7
Thank you, ER.

So..that's the model I'm looking for then...

:)
  • Topic Archived