• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish there would be another Pokemon for this.

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
1 month ago#11
Why? With the way they are approaching the series now, a new 3DS release would've been a visual novel.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
1 month ago#12
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...
The 3DS was barely able to run Sun/Moon as it is.

Hmm. Something might be wrong with your copy, because my daughter and my boyfriend have np with theirs.

Nothing is wrong with his copy.It's a fact Gen 7 didnt run that well.Neither did Gen 6.And that's largely because Gamefreak dont know how to optimize their games.
3DS FC:3454-6183-7999
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#13
Mariofan15 posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Hmm. Something might be wrong with your copy, because my daughter and my boyfriend have np with theirs.

Nothing is wrong with his copy.It's a fact Gen 7 didnt run that well.Neither did Gen 6.And that's largely because Gamefreak dont know how to optimize their games.

Well, Gens 1-5 didn't suffer from performance issues...sure they had bugs, but they ran flawlessly in the framerate department.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
1 month ago#14
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

The 3DS games are infamous for their frame rate drops during battles (especially if there are more than two or three Pokemon on the field. As well as the fact that the 3D feature is outright disabled in most parts of the games in Gen 6, and in Gen 7, I believe it's disabled almost everywhere except during the Rotom Camera portion and Pokemon Refresh (not sure about that one, though).

Zero_Maniac posted...
Well, Gens 1-5 didn't suffer from performance issues...sure they had bugs, but they ran flawlessly in the framerate department.

Well, Diamond/Pearl was slow as molasses. Thankfully, Platinum was pretty much an improvement on all fronts.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#15
Solar_Crimson posted...
Well, Diamond/Pearl was slow as molasses.

I never noticed.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: ThunderBlade5

ThunderBlade5
1 month ago#16
Zero_Maniac posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

I never noticed.

It was awful, surfing was a pain in the rear and saving took forever.
3DS FC: 1590-4858-0155
Not changing until the Buffalo Sabres win the Stanley Cup: Started 2/27/2011

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#17
ThunderBlade5 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

I never noticed.

It was awful, surfing was a pain in the rear and saving took forever.

I'll take your word for it. I don't feel like hunting down my copy of Diamond and checking.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish there would be another Pokemon for this.
  • Topic Archived