You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS game YOU had most fun with?

User Info: Cillzone1721

Cillzone1721
4 weeks ago#61
Conveni dream
Gamers Never Die, We Just Level Up.
FC 3926-7805-4442 , https://discord.gg/aGaZpaB <Super Chill and Friendly Discord Server

User Info: BringerOfPie

BringerOfPie
4 weeks ago#62
Animal Crossing: New Leaf might honestly be the game I've sunk the most hours into of any game ever, having played games for about 25 years now. For previous Animal Crossings not named City Folk (which I tossed to the side after maybe 3 months), I played them a full year, but didn't see much point in playing them beyond then, as I'd seen everything the game had to offer and collected most everything. With New Leaf, I kept going beyond that year-mark.
"Nostalgia Goggles" - noun, plural - what, according to GameFAQs users, you are wearing if you enjoy any game released before 2006

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
4 weeks ago#63
Probably RE: Mercs for me, and I'm kind of ashamed to admit it. Paltry features and presentation, but man, it was just plain fun. Couldn't stop playing. And the online was surprisingly active for the first while that it released. Great arcade-like fun.

User Info: Zero280

Zero280
4 weeks ago#64
Tales of the Abyss,Ocarina of Time, Fire Emblem Awakening.
https://psnprofiles.com/ShadowLink3000

User Info: vejeta

vejeta
3 weeks ago#65
Yo-Kai Watch 3

400 Hours deep and there is still soooooo much left to do
NNID:Jab_187 3DS:0877-0271-5435 PSN:Jab_187 XBL:Jab 187 z
PC: i7-5820K Hexacore @ 3.30GHz, 32G DDR4, 980TI-SLI, Predator XB271HK G-Sync 4K Steam:Vejeta187

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
3 weeks ago#66
Ocarina of Time 3D
Gday

User Info: oldskl1990s

oldskl1990s
3 weeks ago#67
mattchew071 posted...
I absolutely fell in love with Curtin Call. I never would have thought the game would have made my top 20 of all time but it's in there.

Me too, still playing today. It's literally the only rhythm I've ever played.
xbox live- BrainEeter666 WiiU- networkalan
3DS FC- 1590-4705-2648 PM me and I'll add you =)

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
3 weeks ago#68
Puzzle & Dragons Z and X
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: Verkins

Verkins
3 weeks ago#69
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Switch: Verkins PS4: LordVerkins

User Info: Japago

Japago
3 weeks ago#70
LoZ: Ocarina of Time
LoZ: A Link Between Worlds
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
  1. Boards