You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS game YOU had most fun with?

User Info: BosSBaer

BosSBaer
1 month ago#1
For me it would have to be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Local and online play was a blast. Such good memories. Honourable mention goes to Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Libra

User Info: llos

llos
1 month ago#2
Mh4u and samus returns
please add me
3DS FC: 1822-1202-5372

User Info: HyperonicX

HyperonicX
1 month ago#3
Dragonball Fusions by far.

I even bought a second copy so I could replay it again without losing anything from my first file.
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum (DS)

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 month ago#4
Definitely Tomodachi Life, followed by Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: mattchew071

mattchew071
1 month ago#5
I absolutely fell in love with Curtin Call. I never would have thought the game would have made my top 20 of all time but it's in there.
3DS FC- 1032 1519 2019

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 month ago#6
Very fond of the Etrian Odysseys, the Phoenix Wrights, the Zero Escapes, Fantasy Life, now Rune Factory 4...hard to make the call.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
1 month ago#7
MH4U, Binding of Isaac; Hyrule Warriors Legends; Fantasy Life; MGS3D
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite online: https://www.hunstermonter.net
Selfmade Eccojams on: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrCrown/videos

User Info: MuttonBasher

MuttonBasher
1 month ago#8
BosSBaer posted...
For me it would have to be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Local and online play was a blast. Such good memories. Honourable mention goes to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Similar for me, I'd just rank MH3U above ACNL, with MHST close behind. I still play 4U if my best buddy is on, and I recently deleted a 260 hour save in MHST to start over. Such great games, such a fantastic little system. The 3DS itself has been amazing, year after year.
Regard and extol the beauty we through happenstance, nay destiny, found in this unlikely topic. ~Interfusor

User Info: Xeogran

Xeogran
1 month ago#9
Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones + Galaxy, and Dragon Ball Fusions!

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
1 month ago#10
Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon AS/OR, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Pokemon US/UM and Etrian Odyssey Nexus.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS game YOU had most fun with?