• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The 2DS might be the most comfortable handheld I've ever held

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
1 month ago#1
It fits so perfectly in the hands, and you dont have to claw at the trigger buttons. Makes playing games like the MMZ Collection so much better. Just wish Nintendo would release a "New" version of it!
Hi

User Info: Raccoon1988

Raccoon1988
1 month ago#2
Yes
I wish 2ds xl was made like an Ipad with 2 screen.

It would probably looks really dumb but who cares.
Yo-kai Watch
Cuteness is Justice!!!

User Info: helldew

helldew
1 month ago#3
the toast? yeah super comfortable handheld kinda absurd how overlooked it was. its to bad nintendo mono speakered it then made the New model have the hinge -_-
Competitive smash Player , random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helldew93 #shamelessselfpromotion

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#4
Of all those I tried, the Switch is the most comfortable to me. I have small hands, and even then, the 2DS felt cramped.
She was putting soymilk in her coffee; my father laughed heartily, and told her to stop playing with her food.

User Info: Bob the Almighty

Bob the Almighty
1 month ago#5
Raccoon1988 posted...
Yes
I wish 2ds xl was made like an Ipad with 2 screen.

It would probably looks really dumb but who cares.

I agree. I wish the 2DS XL favored the original 2DS model. I still love playing on my 2DS.
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.

User Info: trent44

trent44
1 month ago#6
helldew posted...
the toast? yeah super comfortable handheld kinda absurd how overlooked it was. its to bad nintendo mono speakered it then made the New model have the hinge -_-

Scarlet Red toast is best looking 3DS model

https://gameplanet-53f8.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/e/new-super-mario-bros-2-1.jpg

User Info: LooniestSky

LooniestSky
1 month ago#7
Agree. I dismissed the 2DS design until I encountered it in the wild and discovered how super comfortable it was.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
1 month ago#8
WebsandWigs posted...
It fits so perfectly in the hands, and you dont have to claw at the trigger buttons. Makes playing games like the MMZ Collection so much better. Just wish Nintendo would release a "New" version of it!

Agreed. I was so excited when I heard about the N2DSXL, then so disappointed when I saw it. I'd buy another slice o' toast (especially if they did transparent colors again!) in a *hearbeat*.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: lukeskywalker66

lukeskywalker66
1 month ago#9
Yup, the 2DS is the true successor to the GBA's form factor. The DS and 3DS sadly aped the crummy form factor of the SP, which had garbage shoulder buttons. The 2DS finally sports a meaty pair of triggers. Seeing the N2DS regress back to the inferior clam shell design once again was disheartening.
Anyone can believe in the truth. To believe in nonsense is a demonstration of loyalty... it serves as a uniform.
And if you have a uniform, you have an army.

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
1 month ago#10
Yeah, I have complaints with the 2DS like the d-pad and the speaker (and the fact that it doesn't have the 3D), but it's really comfortable.
The black dog runs at night.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The 2DS might be the most comfortable handheld I've ever held
  • Topic Archived