You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Persona Q2 Coming to the West on June 4th. Will have a Collector's Edition.

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
2 weeks ago#1
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01/31/persona-q2-new-cinema-labyrinth-confirmed-for-the-west-with-release-date-collectors-edition
What's to say really?

User Info: 1010101010

2 weeks ago#2
Note: According to the article it won't have a dub.

User Info: Joniden

Joniden
2 weeks ago#3
-looks at rating-

What would be the nudity. Asking for a friend.
How in the world does my backlog keep getting bigger?
Oh look new game!

User Info: yab

yab
2 weeks ago#4
Assuming rated M for Mara.

User Info: MrAsh505

MrAsh505
2 weeks ago#5
Can't find a pre-order for it anywhere. I don't think the CE or even the game is up for pre-order yet.
GameFAQ's Number 1, Numbers Guy.

User Info: JGtrance88

JGtrance88
2 weeks ago#6
No dub is insane.

Normally i wouldn't care but its tough for anything persona with how iconic the english VO is for me.
All hail atlus
(message deleted)

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
2 weeks ago#8
Awesome news, you just made my whole week sir, thank you.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
2 weeks ago#9
More sites are confirming it is coming west on June 4th. Give amazon and gamestop and other stores a little time and it will be listed. I am definately buying the collector's edition. Might be the last game on 3ds released physically or at the very least is the last third party physical release on 3ds.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: mattchew071

mattchew071
2 weeks ago#10
Hells yeah. I'm all over that SE!
3DS FC- 1032 1519 2019
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Persona Q2 Coming to the West on June 4th. Will have a Collector's Edition.