• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a fair asking price for a Nintendo 3DS XL + games?

User Info: DrVonRupee

DrVonRupee
1 month ago#11
Kyle1022 posted...
There is no way in hell anyone would pay $200 for that, let alone $300. You'd even be hard-pressed to find a buyer at $150, especially if that's a regular XL and not a New XL.
"want make toOAST *hiccup* TO GUDDDD ALE!" - Sarbok
Friend Code: Enzo 3884-0538-1796

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 month ago#12
What a collection is worth isn't necessarily the same as a fair asking price, for the reasons listed above. You're not a retailer (i.e. no guarantees), most players wouldn't pay full asking price for all those games at once, it's an old 3DS XL, etc. It is hard to get a good price for consoles like these because they are sold so often. If you really want to sell it, you are looking at something closer to $100/$150. Ultimately the games aren't worth that much when sold in a set like this. Only 4 or 5 of those games are even truly current.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
1 month ago#13
piranhapete posted...
Ultimately the games aren't worth that much when sold in a set like this.

This too. When games are sold in a set, they are priced less.
You can probably find a lot of 30 Famicom games for roughly $80, doesn't mean you'll like them all but buying them individually can cost hundreds.

User Info: PJ_Pope

PJ_Pope
1 month ago#14
I'll see if anyone will bite for $250. Anything lower than $200, I might as well just hang on to it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a fair asking price for a Nintendo 3DS XL + games?
  • Topic Archived