• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a fair asking price for a Nintendo 3DS XL + games?

User Info: PJ_Pope

PJ_Pope
3 months ago#1
I'm asking for $300 for everything. Was wondering if this is a fair price.

Black Nintendo 3DS XL + Adapter + Stylus

Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Download) 3DS
Megaman Legacy Collection 3DS
Starfox 64 3DS

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 DS
Golden Sun DS
Zelda Spirit Tracks DS

Pokemon Yellow GBC

Super Contra NES
Legend of Zelda NES
Pacman NES

User Info: OliviaTremor

OliviaTremor
3 months ago#2
Sort of.

Just going off of gamestop prices, which are higher than you will likely get...

3DS XL- $100, if new 3DS $130
Fire Emblem: Awakening- $40
OoT- $20, though has gotten as low as $14
Mega Man Legacy Collection- $15
Star Fox 64- $20

FFTA- $20
Golden Sun DS- $15
Zelda Sprit Tracks- $35

Pokemon Yellow- $10

Super Contra- $5
Zelda- $5
Pacman- $5

That's all roughly $300 if you add it up. But the thing is you would have to find someone who is interested in all of those games, take into consideration Gamestop's prices are inflated relative to what you'll get on craigslist or something. For example you can easily get a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for about 25-30 dollars off Ebay. Also, the digital games are by and large negligible as far as pricing is concerned due to their low cost and tendency for sales.

You can ask it but I doubt you'll receive that much. More realistically you'd probably get low 200 if you do in bulk unless someone is super interested in all the games. You would probably be better pricing everything individually unless you know the person wants specific things. Go ahead and ask 300 though if you want. There's always the inevitable bartering that occurs.
Notyou

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 months ago#3
PJ_Pope posted...

Starfox 64 3DS

Golden Sun DS
Zelda Spirit Tracks DS

Pokemon Yellow GBC

Super Contra NES
Legend of Zelda NES
Pacman NES

Hell no.
https://i.imgur.com/cfZmEFd.gif Even In sigs FOE!
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
3 months ago#4
OliviaTremor posted...
But the thing is you would have to find someone who is interested in all of those games

Basically this.
It's only going to sell if someone is interested specifically looking for a 3ds with all of those games.

You should sell the non-download games separately, especially the DS games.

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
3 months ago#5
pikachupwnage posted...
PJ_Pope posted...

Starfox 64 3DS

Golden Sun DS
Zelda Spirit Tracks DS

Pokemon Yellow GBC

Super Contra NES
Legend of Zelda NES
Pacman NES

Hell no.

a ripoff when the seller demands payment for account locked digital games that is useless to another owner who will link their account and also probably have to do a console reset to fix things, but good luck their are alot of ignorant people out their

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
3 months ago#6
Technically, you can't sell the download games. They are tied to the NNID. FWIW, if you sell them you will have to give them your entire personal details that you used for the NNID. It's also a risk for the buyer because if you decided to buy another console and reclaim those games, you could simply call Nintendo, give them the details and have them transferred to your new system (this takes about a 5 minute phone call).

Your better bet would be to do a system format and not bother with those games as part of a listing. Selling the system with the 3DS games probably loses you minimal money, but you'd want to sell the DS games individually especially if you have cases and full documentation with them. The Zelda one I believe especially can be pricey for a legit copy.

(Oh,btw: if you're going to sell DS games on ebay, I recommend getting a nice clear picture of both the front AND the back of the cart for your listing--there are a lot of fakes out there. A buyer is likely to be willing to pay a little more for a cart they can see is 100% genuine from the listing, and seeing the back of the cart is a fast way to tell if the cart has a good chance of being real or fake.)
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: QuestofChosen

QuestofChosen
3 months ago#7
That is worth 200 at most.

User Info: OliviaTremor

OliviaTremor
3 months ago#8
rstewart00 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
PJ_Pope posted...

Starfox 64 3DS

Golden Sun DS
Zelda Spirit Tracks DS

Pokemon Yellow GBC

Super Contra NES
Legend of Zelda NES
Pacman NES

Hell no.

a ripoff when the seller demands payment for account locked digital games that is useless to another owner who will link their account and also probably have to do a console reset to fix things, but good luck their are alot of ignorant people out their

Oh s*** I didn't even think about the digital games being locked to their account. That's funny.
Notyou

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 months ago#9
Well, I don't how how worn your system is, nor do I know whether or not your physical games are CiB. If everything is in great condition, yeah I'd pay $300 for that.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
3 months ago#10
There is no way in hell anyone would pay $200 for that, let alone $300. You'd even be hard-pressed to find a buyer at $150, especially if that's a regular XL and not a New XL.
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is this a fair asking price for a Nintendo 3DS XL + games?
  • Topic Archived