• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do you guys use your 3DS?

User Info: Moparcharger345

Moparcharger345
1 month ago#21
You guys really are the best! I appreciate all your insight and cant wait to start looking for some games! I have a great starting direction now!

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#22
I use my 3DS fairly often...It is nice being able to play in bed before sleep. Truth be told, I use my portable systems more often than my other consoles at the moment because of this. I can sneak more gaming in this way. Playing on the tv or pc is more of a time commitment. I do prefer it in a way because I play on a projector, so everything is epic, but my handheld devices (3DS and GBA SP) get a lot of love too.

I second the recommendation for MH4U. It is glorious, and there are still supportive players online.

I also recommend Resident Evil Revelations, though you can play that on Wii U as well... And that's only the beginning. There are tonnes of great games!

User Info: iknowright

iknowright
1 month ago#23
I'll admit my 3DS is secondary to my Switch, but still gets a fair amount of love.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 month ago#24
I won't say my 2DS is my main...but I do enjoy it a lot. I guess it depends but while I've been focused on one Switch game, the 2DS has took more time for the past month than any other console/handheld. It's such an amazing handheld and I regret not jumping in sooner.

I have a Mario Maker 2DS that I've been debating making my DS player and just play DS games on it. Of course, I need to get rid of some of this 3DS game backlog...which will take some time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do you guys use your 3DS?
  • Topic Archived