• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I can get one game for my New 2DS XL this week.

User Info: este

este
3 months ago#11
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds $20
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $20
--
-

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
3 months ago#12
Do you prefer top-down Zelda games, or 3D Zelda games?
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 months ago#13
Pinball. Definitely the pinball.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 months ago#14
So with a few bucks I had on the DS already, I have $58.65 to spend on the eShop.

I’m suddenly eyeballing Fantasy Life, and specifically the Angler class. I watched GameXplain’s review so I have a little better understanding of how the game plays and works. Any thoughts on Fantasy Life? I feel like that’s what I want to play right now. Thanks for all the suggestions so far!
Pokemon X - Lvl 15 Frogadier
ACNL - Mayor Joe of Beartown

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
3 months ago#15
CaIiber345 posted...
So with a few bucks I had on the DS already, I have $58.65 to spend on the eShop.

I’m suddenly eyeballing Fantasy Life, and specifically the Angler class. I watched GameXplain’s review so I have a little better understanding of how the game plays and works. Any thoughts on Fantasy Life? I feel like that’s what I want to play right now. Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

I honestly got bored of Fantasy Life in about 7 hours but that was 3 years ago. I have been wanting to give it another shot though since I think I was just wanting to play so many games at the same time back then 3 years ago so it made me get burned out fast.

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
3 months ago#16
How about Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Yo-kai Watch Psychic Specters? Or maybe Luigi's Mansion? Or any of the Etrian Odyssey games? Shin Megami Tensai games? Just throwing some ideas out there.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
(message deleted)

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 months ago#18
gbpackers posted...
How about Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Yo-kai Watch Psychic Specters? Or maybe Luigi's Mansion? Or any of the Etrian Odyssey games? Shin Megami Tensai games? Just throwing some ideas out there.

I own Ultra Sun. Working on Pokémon X first.
I have a Yo Kai Watch game (I think the first one??) on my Wish List, but I’m already playing Pokémon.
Luigi’s Mansion is on my Wish List and is a contender.

What is the best Etrian Odyssey game for someone who has never played one?
Pokemon X (Grenadier), BlOps 4 (Blackout)
https://i.imgtc.com/cebI16T.jpg

User Info: DrVonRupee

DrVonRupee
3 months ago#19
CaIiber345 posted...
So are there any differences between the original Chrono Trigger and the DS version?

there are a ton of differences. The DS version is superior in all aspects. Think of it this way: the SNES CT was the base version. The PS1 version took that base version and added a bit of content along with cutscenes, but it had terrible loading times. The DS version includes all PS1 extra content, plus DS extra content, plus the PS1 cutscenes, and has the shortest loading times out of all three versions.

it's simply the best version. Some claim that the steam version is better since they patched it, but I cant speak to that. Never played the steam version.
3DS/DS for life. Add me for MH4U hunts!
3DS Friend Code: 3884-0538-1796

User Info: DrVonRupee

DrVonRupee
3 months ago#20
btw if you go to my profile youll see "My Games" list. there are 61 DS and 3DS titles. I recommend all of them except for Classic Action: Devilish. Feel free to ask me questions about them if you want.

I'd write out the list here but I'm too lazy to write 61 games out.
3DS/DS for life. Add me for MH4U hunts!
3DS Friend Code: 3884-0538-1796
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I can get one game for my New 2DS XL this week.
  • Topic Archived