Bought Stella Glow off the eShop and got charged twice of $14.99? WTF

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Bought Stella Glow off the eShop and got charged twice of $14.99? WTF

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
6 months ago#11
If I had more money I’d get Stella glow for sure...
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
6 months ago#12
rainfall789 posted...
If the sale goes through Thursday I might get Stella Glow. I didn’t see it in the eShop sale page.

It was there. Goes through May 7th, if I remember correctly.

Darkstorm16 posted...

Had it in my account already...need to buy another card if I decide to get Legacy. I think I liked the demo enough to pay $15 even if it did seem like the game was pretty bare bones..
GameFAQs likes to hide this feedback link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

User Info: rainfall789

rainfall789
6 months ago#13
LoL for $15? Definitely. I paid full price. The game has surprising depth, but its gameplay is pretty simple.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
5 months ago#14
hatemakingnames posted...
rainfall789 posted...
If the sale goes through Thursday I might get Stella Glow. I didn’t see it in the eShop sale page.

It was there. Goes through May 7th, if I remember correctly.

Darkstorm16 posted...

Had it in my account already...need to buy another card if I decide to get Legacy. I think I liked the demo enough to pay $15 even if it did seem like the game was pretty bare bones..

The demo really did sell me. It also depends on what gets released this week on the eshop too.
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
5 months ago#15
Okay, just an update, Nintendo auto-refunded me the extra $14.99 charge today :)

One question I need some of you guys to confirm for me before I buy Legend of Legacy and 7th Dragon. Does these two games have any paid-DLC?
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
5 months ago#16
TLoL does not.
Don't know about the other.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: lukeskywalker66

lukeskywalker66
5 months ago#17
gbpackers posted...
One question I need some of you guys to confirm for me before I buy Legend of Legacy and 7th Dragon. Does these two games have any paid-DLC?
Legend of Legacy has no DLC. 7th Dragon III has paid DLC.
Anyone can believe in the truth. To believe in nonsense is a demonstration of loyalty... it serves as a uniform.
And if you have a uniform, you have an army.

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
5 months ago#18
Darkstorm16 posted...
The demo really did sell me. It also depends on what gets released this week on the eshop too.

Will be kind of annoying to start over though...played the demo on my other 3DS. =/
GameFAQs likes to hide this feedback link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

gbpackers
5 months ago#19
Tiael posted...
TLoL does not.
Don't know about the other.

Thanks.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

gbpackers
5 months ago#20
lukeskywalker66 posted...
gbpackers posted...
Legend of Legacy has no DLC. 7th Dragon III has paid DLC.

Thanks. $12 for every DLC for 7th Dragon isn't too bad, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Bought Stella Glow off the eShop and got charged twice of $14.99? WTF

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived