Atlus Eshop Sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Atlus Eshop Sale

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
6 months ago#1
EMD and PQ are both $14.99. PQ is not bad although not as good as the EO games the FOEs drove me up a wall. Also the tiki torch floors were annoying. EMD is a slog to get through I still have not finished.

Citizens of Earth is $4.99 well worth it. The car racing minigame to get a side character is very hard.

If you can just buy one get COE. It needs a sequel. Not sure wny it does not. I liked the fact the hero is a near idiot. Its just a funny at times game. Closest we will get to a new Earthbound on the 3ds.

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
6 months ago#2
Thanks for the tip. Have EMD (beaten), PQ (not yet started), but CoE was on the wishlist waiting for a sale. Grabbed it just now. Get in my backlog!
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
6 months ago#3
What is EMD?

Not everyone speaks abbreviation

Sashanan
6 months ago#4
Etrian Mystery Dungeon. I'm even going to plug.

http://www.honestgamers.com/12594/3ds/etrian-mystery-dungeon/review.html

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
6 months ago#5
By the way Citizens of Earth is always on sale. Nothing new about that

User Info: silent_wolf66

silent_wolf66
6 months ago#6
I still never understood how it's easier to solo in EMD. Tried it, got bodied easily. Far easier to bring and manage a full team, which even then wasn't that hard due to previous MD experience of unit movement mechanics and being able to leader-up anyone I need to easily to do important moves. It's still a myth to me until I see something concrete for its idea.

Sashanan
6 months ago#7
I've used a party in the end. By the time I figured it was worth trying solo, I was already far enough in to have DOEs around and see how I'd never be able to get the status effects going to make them vulnerable if I didn't have a team. You do get used to the switching between characters for DOE battles, but it's still funny to me how for proper bosses you suddenly get to control your entire team and you feel so much more powerful that way. Final boss (for the main game, anyway) was a formality given the torture to get your people there.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
6 months ago#8
Is there any other on sale? I almost want to bite it but for $5 more I could get the physical game
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
6 months ago#9
Atlas made Citizens of Earth?
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: yab

yab
6 months ago#10
they published it
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Atlus Eshop Sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived