Why can't I find anything on the eShop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why can't I find anything on the eShop?

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 months ago#1
Hi. I just figured out how to connect my 3DS to the Internet.

Why is it that, whenever I search for stuff, I get a fat sack of nothing?

Like, I look up Earthbound.

“Lol nothing matches your description.”

I look up “Fire Emblem.”

“Kek what dat?”

Okay, how about just “Heirs?”

“Now you’re just makin’ up words.”

What do?
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
4 months ago#2
There's something wrong with your 3DS eshop then, because I found plenty of results when I searched for "Fire Emblem". Earthbound is also there in the search results for said title among a few videos...and I don't know what "Heirs" is.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
4 months ago#3
check the country your 3DS is set to under the Profile section of the settings

a lot of South American countries only get patches for retail games

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#4
Meteordragon10 posted...
There's something wrong with your 3DS eshop then, because I found plenty of results when I searched for "Fire Emblem". Earthbound is also there in the search results for said title among a few videos...and I don't know what "Heirs" is.
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
4 months ago#5
Second_Chances posted...

Really? Certain areas don't get anything but patches? I couldn't really be called a "shop" at that point then.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: outworld222

outworld222
4 months ago#6
Meteordragon10 posted...
Second_Chances posted...

Really? Certain areas don't get anything but patches? I couldn't really be called a "shop" at that point then.

I never knew that. Can we get more information about this??? Do they just patch the games then??

Dragonage2ftw
4 months ago#7
@Ben111 posted...
@Meteordragon10 posted...

I was looking for the Heirs of Fate Fire Emblem Fates DLC.

Because I got a notification about it.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#8
Dragonage2ftw posted...
@Ben111 posted...

You buy that from the game itself. There should be an option to buy it in the dlc section
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

Dragonage2ftw
4 months ago#9
Ben111 posted...
Dragonage2ftw posted...
@Ben111 posted...

You buy that from the game itself. There should be an option to buy it in the dlc section

No, see.

When it showed up, I thought:

It has to show up on the EShop!

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
4 months ago#10
outworld222 posted...
Meteordragon10 posted...
Second_Chances posted...

I never knew that. Can we get more information about this??? Do they just patch the games then??

I don't know much about it since I live in Europe... but I remember several users from smaller countries in Asia (don't remember which ones) saying that they had to change the country in system settings to access games on the eshop. I'm pretty sure that that's the case of Philippines, not sure which other countries are in the same situation (I found this as an example https://medium.com/@djoaniel/the-philippine-nintendo-eshop-solution-df01b2d838b4)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why can't I find anything on the eShop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived