Idea for Pokemon Crystal team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Idea for Pokemon Crystal team?

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 months ago#21
Ok, so I just caught an Horsea that I plan on evolving all the way to Kingdra. Gonna swap my Slowking for it. Now for my 6th Pokemon I wanted to go for an Ice type. Should I go with Jynx or Piloswine?
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
4 months ago#22
Skull_pro posted...
Ok, so I just caught an Horsea that I plan on evolving all the way to Kingdra. Gonna swap my Slowking for it. Now for my 6th Pokemon I wanted to go for an Ice type. Should I go with Jynx or Piloswine?

You could just do what I did and breed Horsea with Seel to get it Aurora Beam.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest Builders, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 months ago#23
I finally have my team.

So

-I got rid of Slowking and got Jynx. (I never used one except breedimg, pokedex filling purposes, so it fits my "Gen 2 only unless I never used it before" rule

-Got rid of Xatu and caught Skarmory

Grinding on route 45 now so here's my team

-Witch the Jynx level 31
-H. Badger the Typhlosion Level 36
-The King the Seadra level 34
-SolidSnake the Arbok level 34
-Killer Bug the Scizor level 34
-Blade the Skarmory level 30

God I hate grinding in Gen 2.

I'm past the 8th gym town and I still meet Wild and traimed pokemon that are below level 30... That's insane.
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Idea for Pokemon Crystal team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived