With the 3DS growing old gracefully, what titles do you still need to pick up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. With the 3DS growing old gracefully, what titles do you still need to pick up?

User Info: briguy

briguy
3 months ago#1
I finally picked up Ever Oasis today, and still need to buy Metroid: Samus Returns and Hey Pikmin! and maybe the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga remaster, but I think that's about it for me. Maybe a few more titles I can't think of right now, but for the most part I believe the 3DS is about to put in retirement papers.

What games are you guy still planning to get for 3DS, if any?
Switch, PS4 Pro, New 3DS XL, New 3DS, Surface Pro 4, PS Vita, Wii U, PS3, 360, Wii, DS Lite, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA Micro, SNES, GBA Color, NES.

User Info: allaboutpokemon

allaboutpokemon
3 months ago#2
The great thing about the 3ds being old is all the great games. Im the type that buys one game at a time, beats it, and then moves on to the next buy. Because of that, I have a list of about 19 games that I want divided into groups of "must have"(5), "maybes"(7), and "not sure of only if really cheap"(7).

I actually just ordered Stella Glow today, one of my must haves. the other must haves for me are monster hunter stories, etrian odyssey v, kirby planet robobot, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, and rune factory 4. ill get around to them eventually.
peace?.....no peace.
FC: 4270-1513-8646

User Info: Wheezin_Ed

Wheezin_Ed
3 months ago#3
I had Zelda: ALBW briefly, but traded it in towards getting a Switch. Glad it's becoming a Nintendo selects title soon so I can get it cheaper.

User Info: HyperonicX

HyperonicX
3 months ago#4
Bravely Second, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Fantasy Life are the only three I can think of.

Probably are a few more.
I hate the term "Git gud". Should someone say it, I will not acknowledge their opinion.
Playing: Bravely Default, HWL.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
3 months ago#5
I still want to get Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga+ Bowser's Minions and I thought about possibly picking up Monster Hunter Stories as my first Monster Hunter game (even though it seems pretty childish in a way). That's probably about it as far as I can remember. I "might" pick up Pokemon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, but as I was getting bored with the original games and think I will have this issue with these games too. No, it isn't a concern that the games aren't that much different than their original version (aside from a handful of things); what matters to me is the enjoyment factor.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: ChimeraBlue

ChimeraBlue
3 months ago#6
I still intend to play Bravely Second before too long. There’s probably a few other titles I’d like to get as well. (Recent Fire Emblem, Kirby, Metroid, etc.).

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
3 months ago#7
Layton's Mystery Journey, Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and....there was something else but I can't remember what it was. Well, I still want to get at least those three.

I already have Detective Pikachu pre-ordered.

I still have quite the backlog of 3DS games I haven't finished or even started, so I suppose I don't need to buy too many more 3DS games at the moment.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
3 months ago#8
I would still like to get around to Dragon Ball Fusions, Monster Hunter Stories, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, Pocket Card Jockey, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, all the Layton games, and Kirby: Planet Robobot, plus The Alliance Alive and Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology when they come out.
BK_Sheikah? More like BYIG_Sheikah.
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 102

User Info: scttkpln

scttkpln
3 months ago#9
As someone that was very late to the DS family party... A LOT! I only recently got my first N2DS XL and even more recently (as in I haven't even taken it out of the box yet) got a SNES N3DS XL. That said, I have built up my collection to about 12 games now. :-D As I still have a long way to go in most of the games I have, I probably won't be buying any more any time soon, but when I do, my next grab will most likely be FE Fates: Birthright.

User Info: x_darkness_x666

x_darkness_x666
3 months ago#10
Ever Oasis
Metroid: Samus Returns
Mario Sports Superstars
Kirby Battle Royale (maybe)
Tomodachi Life (also maybe)

Edit: Forgot to also add Dragon Quest VII.
Welcome to the world, M.J.C. July 13, 2012.
FC: 5043-1457-2180 New Leaf Town: Zodiac
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. With the 3DS growing old gracefully, what titles do you still need to pick up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived