What VC game you're sad that it won't likely happen at this point?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What VC game you're sad that it won't likely happen at this point?

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2
4 months ago#1
I really wanted to try out Pokemon Pinball as I remember the game being a lot of fun.
3DS FC: 3480-2542-5753 IGN: Vivian
<3 https://goo.gl/N2hFGs <3 Serena is such a sweet precious angel!! :3

User Info: CanibusRtJ

CanibusRtJ
4 months ago#2
EB Beginnings
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 months ago#3
Super Mario All Stars

It still baffles me why the game has to be exclusive to physical media than the more viable Virtual Console.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

CanibusRtJ
4 months ago#4
StephenYap3 posted...
Super Mario All Stars

It still baffles me why the game has to be exclusive to physical media than the more viable Virtual Console.

easy - why charge for one, when you can charge 5.99 for each, even if they're inferior versions
-'Bis

User Info: outworld222

outworld222
4 months ago#5
Metal Gear Solid....always wanted to try that.

Ultimate mk3. <——- was a great ds game with online multiplayer. It was such good competition plus you got better as the years went along. I was one of the best players.

Resident evil 2: no explanation needed. Mandatory mention.

There are many others I hope some would compile. Two games seems too little lol.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 months ago#6
Where's the Sega Genesis games I saw Gamegear that's it.
Otherwise im happy with what we got. I just wanted some Sega Genesis...
Now I have to continue collecting the cartridges. Thank god im almost done!
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

StephenYap3
4 months ago#7
CanibusRtJ posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Super Mario All Stars

easy - why charge for one, when you can charge 5.99 for each, even if they're inferior versions

Yet, Nintendo released the NES version of Dr. Mario on the Wii U when the superior game Dr. Luigi was released prior. Sure, it was $15, but you get to go head-to-head with others online, plus it comes with a couple of other modes.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

CanibusRtJ
4 months ago#8
StephenYap3 posted...
CanibusRtJ posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Super Mario All Stars

Yet, Nintendo released the NES version of Dr. Mario on the Wii U when the superior game Dr. Luigi was released prior. Sure, it was $15, but you get to go head-to-head with others online, plus it comes with a couple of other modes.

Not even remotely the same type of situation. Dr. L for all intents and purposes is a "new" game.
-'Bis

User Info: Blue Bomber 99

Blue Bomber 99
4 months ago#9
The FF SNES games they conveniently released in Japan...

StephenYap3
4 months ago#10
CanibusRtJ posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
CanibusRtJ posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Super Mario All Stars

Not even remotely the same type of situation. Dr. L for all intents and purposes is a "new" game.

My main point, honestly, is why Nintendo STILL has to keep Super Mario All Stars off of Virtual Console? Sure, it would devalue the NES versions, but they're there for those who opt to go for the more classical nostalgic 80's route.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What VC game you're sad that it won't likely happen at this point?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived