Does Nintendo still have a place to look up Error codes? I can't find it anymore

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does Nintendo still have a place to look up Error codes? I can't find it anymore

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
5 months ago#1
It used to be on support.nintendo.com, but now I can't find it anywhere.
''25 posts in and no one has addressed the orignal question. Also, I'm continuing that streak :P'' ~ Lord_Zenki
Join the unknown: http://goo.gl/S75cmn

User Info: Tails1988

Tails1988
5 months ago#2
You now search through this site https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp

Just put the error code into the search bar and it'll take you that codes page.
Everything is one noodle if you believe in Unity.

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
5 months ago#3
Well I keep getting error code 018-0506 for the new Kirby game.

It looks like you’re searching for an error code. Below are the best matches for your search:
Error Code: 011-2500, 026-2500

Situation: You are unable to update game software or connect to the Nintendo eShop.

You've got to be kidding me.
''25 posts in and no one has addressed the orignal question. Also, I'm continuing that streak :P'' ~ Lord_Zenki
Join the unknown: http://goo.gl/S75cmn

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
5 months ago#4
They removed the dedicated error code lookup feature and "integrated" it into the main search bar. The search feature doesn't actually pull up the descriptions for the error codes like the old system did, instead it searches the help articles for the code. It's pretty much worthless.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Metroid Samus Returns (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One)

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
5 months ago#5
-Unowninator- posted...
Well I keep getting error code 018-0506 for the new Kirby game.

It looks like you’re searching for an error code. Below are the best matches for your search:
Error Code: 011-2500, 026-2500

Situation: You are unable to update game software or connect to the Nintendo eShop.

You've got to be kidding me.
So...I guess...have you tried seeing if there's an update on the e-shop or not? Sometimes the updates do not show up automatically like they should when starting the game and you have to manually go update there.

...Still, I feel like the way they worded their "solution" was kind of strange.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos), Region: NA/US
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
5 months ago#6
Maybe you have a firewall or something
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does Nintendo still have a place to look up Error codes? I can't find it anymore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived