[EO2U] The Original Sin is $2.99 instead of $1.99, why? Is this a price glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [EO2U] The Original Sin is $2.99 instead of $1.99, why? Is this a price glitch?

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#1
Was trying to buy all of the DLC for Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold and every other DLC had the correct prices except this one. Why did it go up by a dollar? Should I contact Nintendo or Atlus about this?
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: yab

yab
4 weeks ago#2
Atlus I guess.

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#3
yab posted...
Atlus I guess.

Yeah, that makes the most sense but I have tried to google this and almost everyone in 2015/2016/2017 said the price for this DLC is $1.99 and so far no searches popping up explaining why it's $2.99 now.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
4 weeks ago#4
Charging an extra dollar cause they can.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#5
ecco6t9 posted...
Charging an extra dollar cause they can.

Lol, no. Everyone/site who posted the $1.99 price was wrong, not that Atlus just randomly upped the price by a dollar. Called Atlus and the customer service rep confirmed the $2.99 was correct all along, even during release. So I don't know why gaming news sites and everyone keeps posting the $1.99 price out of nowhere.

User Info: yab

yab
4 weeks ago#6
When that dlc came out it was free for the first week, probably nobody bothered to check the price afterwards.

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#7
yab posted...
When that dlc came out it was free for the first week, probably nobody bothered to check the price afterwards.

True but whatever, I bought it anyways.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 weeks ago#8
Good luck with 31F; that place is Hell.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#9
Turbo_TRex posted...
Good luck with 31F; that place is Hell.

Thanks haha, on the first stratum at the moment! Can't access any DLC unfortunately.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 weeks ago#10
Oh, you're just starting>.>
Well I guess it will be awhile until you get there then.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [EO2U] The Original Sin is $2.99 instead of $1.99, why? Is this a price glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived