Good 3DS games I have missed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good 3DS games I have missed?

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
6 months ago#11
I second the recommendation to check out the Etrian Odyssey demos on the eShop. They're some of the best games on the 3DS if you can get into them. Start with IV or Untold as they're the best entry point to the series, but they're all really good games and you can't go wrong with any of them honestly.

Rune Factory 4 is a really great game with a ton of content that you can tackle at whatever pace you want. Can easily sink 100+ hours into that game and enjoy every moment of it.

The Shin Megami Tensei series overall is pretty good too. For more straight up JRPG gameplay, you can go with SMT IV and IV Apocalypse. If you want and SRPG experience, check out Devil Survivor Overclocked and Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. There's also Strange Journey Redux coming later this year which is kind of a mix between SMT and Etrian Odyssey.

If you liked Kirby Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot is really good I've heard.

Corpse Party is a fun little horror/puzzle game and there's nothing else like it on the 3DS.

Resident Evil Revelations is pretty good if you want a action/horror third person shooter. Story is garbage like usual with RE games, but the gameplay is fun and Raid Mode is addictive.

Monster Hunter Stories is a fun, light hearted jrpg spin-off of Monster Hunter. It managed to adapt a lot of the features and aspects of the main games pretty well and it was just a blast to play. And how can you not enjoy getting to ride around on your favorite monsters?!
FC: 5112-4220-0277

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
6 months ago#12
The one true answer: Rune Factory 4.

User Info: raelie

raelie
6 months ago#13
-Rune Factory 4 (Like Harvest Moon/but with a lot of fighting)
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team
-All of the zeldas :) (LBTW/OOTD/MM)
-Harvest Moon ANB (If you're into that kind of thing)
-Super Mario 3D Land
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (You have to like Final Fantasy music and rhythm games though, I personally loved this game)
-MK7 (Definitely more fun when there was a lot of people playing it online, not sure if people still do!)
-Kingdom Hearts DDD
-Tales of the Abyss - I really liked it, especially the combat system, but it's a JRPG and therefore VERY long!

Let me know if you want more specific info on any of these.
The true...goal of SeeD... To spread... seeds all over the world... ...Flower... Fill the world with flowers.

User Info: Quantum_cat

Quantum_cat
6 months ago#14
999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (for DS)
Virtue's Last Reward (available physically [rare] or digitally)
Zero Time Dilemma (digital only)

These are a trilogy, and the best games on the 3DS by far and my favourite games ever

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
6 months ago#15
How has nobody recommended Kid Icarus: Uprising yet? It's really fun and if you've played a Star Fox (minus Adventures) or Sin and Punishment, it plays a lot like that. Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D's pretty cool if you like stealth games. I'd recommend Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call because it is really addictive (it even has songs from other Square franchises like NieR, The World Ends With You, and the Mana series). I'd lastly recommend Culdcept Revolt because it's like the skill of a card game mixed with the luck of a board game (taken from a demo of Culdcept Saga) (however, it does take quite a while to finish a game, much like a board game).

Also, I do believe Zero Time Dilemma is available physically.
Not changing my signature until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash!
Started: January 20th, 2018.

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
6 months ago#16
Supersonic_Pain posted...
How has nobody recommended Kid Icarus: Uprising yet?

I like it but I've never been able to finish it because the controls are so uncomfortable

More of a 3DS issue than the game, I think it'd be really great on any other system
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
6 months ago#17
ecylis posted...
Supersonic_Pain posted...
How has nobody recommended Kid Icarus: Uprising yet?

I like it but I've never been able to finish it because the controls are so uncomfortable

More of a 3DS issue than the game, I think it'd be really great on any other system

I find it fine to play with, but that's me. I find the original TFF to be unplayable with the touchscreen (I play Curtain Call with the one-handed style), so I guess I'm just weird.
Not changing my signature until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash!
Started: January 20th, 2018.

User Info: Talkin_Dreams

Talkin_Dreams
6 months ago#18
Pokemon X/Y
Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire *
Ever Oasis *
Fantasy Life
Yo-Kai Watch 1
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Spectres *
7th Dragon III Code VFD *
Kirby Planet Robobot
Monster Hunter Stories *
Little Battlers Experience
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World *
Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale

* - demo available on the eshop. Regarding the demo for MH Stories & 7th Dragon III, any progress made can be saved & transferred to the full game with additional bonuses (gear, costume etc)
Playing (3DS): Yokai Watch, M&L:SSS & Kirby Battle Royale
'El.Psy.Congroo', Okabe Rintarou, Steins;Gate.

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
6 months ago#19
final fantasy theatrhythm curtain call, especially if youre a fan of the ff games.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up

User Info: bigtim777

bigtim777
6 months ago#20
You like action/rpg so Tales or Monster Hunter.
Mutton, fresh mutton!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good 3DS games I have missed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived