Project X Zone 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone 3?

User Info: cador

cador
3 months ago#11
contrafan posted...
I just want Mii Koryuji to return.

This is much. If they have to put her and detective guy in a Endless Frontier 3rd game, I'm all for it.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#12
Or they either just put her in a fighting game or give her her own spinoff.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#13
contrafan posted...
Or they either just put her in a fighting game or give her her own spinoff.

She isn't popular enough to be shoehorned in a fighting game.I mean, you could make her in Mugen or look for a Mii in Mugen and call it a day. I don't think she have her own cameo in a fighter.

A spin off would be kind of holdin' a cliff edge, seeing Reiji and his partner are far more popular.

As for a PXZ3? Kind of doubtful. Even if the director said it was the last one and sales were poor for both, it is highly unlikely.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: helldew

helldew
3 months ago#14
i think PXZ1 actually did way better then expected the second game bombed.
Competitive smash Player , random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helldew93 #shamelessselfpromotion

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#15
You think so? I thought the second game had some improvements over the first, such as not censoring or changing the soundtrack...

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#16
Second game kind of had way too much hand holding. I mean, you could easily make your character OP as hell with the upgrade thing and scum your way in battle.

Censoring and soundtrack changing was just a minor thing. It wasn't something huge or ground breaking. Both games never sold well,but they have a sizeable fanbase.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived