Project X Zone 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone 3?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
6 months ago#1
Anyone willing to bet we might get Project X Zone 3 very late in the year? Maybe either October or November? And followed by a Western release sometime next year? Because ever since 2012 and 2013, I've been thinking that we'd be getting a Project X Zone game every three years.

User Info: helldew

helldew
6 months ago#2
i dont think the second did so hot. the first was kinda early 3ds when there wasnt a ton of choices i didnt even want to buy the second until i heard reviews and the price dropped a fair bit TBH
Competitive smash Player , random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helldew93 #shamelessselfpromotion

contrafan
6 months ago#3
It's because there was already a Project X Zone game in 2013, and another in 2016. I'm thinking there might be another one in 2019.

User Info: kalvador

kalvador
6 months ago#4
Sales would be a better indicator than time interval, don't you think?
Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.
- Carl Icahn

contrafan
6 months ago#5
Well, I used to think we'd get an Expendables movie every two years, but that was completely debunked following 2016.

User Info: Wii_Shaker

Wii_Shaker
6 months ago#6
I'm a fan of the game though I was a bit disappointed in the characters in the sequel. The first game was much better in both execution and fan service. The third game would have to be even more outrageous than the first two games for me to be interested.

contrafan
6 months ago#7
I just want Mii Koryuji to return.

User Info: RandyDragon

RandyDragon
6 months ago#8
it'll be on the Switch. Why anyone would think any decent game will come to the 3DS now that Nintendo has killed off the system is beyond me
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!

User Info: That_one_

That_one_
6 months ago#9
Director of series left from company, and last game bombed. Don't expect sequel.

contrafan
6 months ago#10
I heard rumors, though... And that they might put Bayonetta in a possible sequel.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Project X Zone 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived