What is up with the New 3DS only games that look like garbage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is up with the New 3DS only games that look like garbage?

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
3 months ago#1
I seriously dont think crap like Operation COBRA really shouldve ever been a N3DS exclusive. I really wish the N3DS only section had games like FE:W, Xenoblade, Runbow Pocket, Binding of Issac, Minecraft and the SNES games. Its not a massive big deal to me, but its a little disspointing to scroll through the listings and see RCMADIAX bulls*** along with other extremely low effort quality games appear.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 months ago#2
s*** devs porting unity games over.

I legit think Nintendo should de list all RCmadiax games from eshop.
I'm Mary Poppins y'all.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif

Yield2DNuggetry
3 months ago#3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y9Q-vUe3M

Holy s***, this is the new low bar for crap spewed on ANY console. Even Life of a Black Tiger looks better than this! Nintendo (well, ANY company) should have no excuse to allow "games" like this to be on their platforms.

User Info: XylonTheManaket

XylonTheManaket
3 months ago#4
Have you seen the s*** Nintendo themselves released for 3DS?

Awakening, Fates, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tr4sh, Federation Force, Sticker Star.....

It would be flat out hypocritical of them to deny companies to release a s*** game on their platform when Kirby is the only first party franchise to have a good showing on 3DS.
I am fire. I am... death. -Smaug

User Info: Tizzy

Tizzy
3 months ago#5
Well that's certainly.....interesting, but since this is the last year of nintendo supporting the 3ds don't be surprised if more games of similar quality gets released in the future like it happened to other systems long after they've been abandoned.
The official Anna of all Fire Emblem boards hehe!

User Info: RandyDragon

RandyDragon
3 months ago#6
Tizzy posted...
Well that's certainly.....interesting, but since this is the last year of nintendo supporting the 3ds don't be surprised if more games of similar quality gets released in the future like it happened to other systems long after they've been abandoned.

yeah. After all, the little kids who will be playing this system while Nintendo expects their older fanbase to be using the Switch don't give a damn about graphic... or story... or gameplay for that matter
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#7
XylonTheManaket posted...
Have you seen the s*** Nintendo themselves released for 3DS?

Awakening, Fates, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tr4sh, Federation Force, Sticker Star.....

It would be flat out hypocritical of them to deny companies to release a s*** game on their platform when Kirby is the only first party franchise to have a good showing on 3DS.

Joke post?
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: helldew

helldew
3 months ago#8
that seamed very endgame tier
Competitive smash Player , random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helldew93 #shamelessselfpromotion

Yield2DNuggetry
3 months ago#9
Are there ANY good games that were made from the Unity engine?

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
3 months ago#10
helldew posted...
that seamed very endgame tier

he IS endgame
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://m.youtube.com/#/user/bigbangpegasusmaster.I play games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is up with the New 3DS only games that look like garbage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived