If I buy multiple Pokemon virtual console games on the same 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I buy multiple Pokemon virtual console games on the same 3DS

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
3 months ago#1
Can I trade between them? e.g. from Yellow to Red, Godl to Silver, Gen I to Gen II, etc.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
3 months ago#2
No. You can bank them but you need two 3ds to trade between yourself in game
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
3 months ago#3
Need 2 3DS to trade yourself.

That's why I bought Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold and Silver twice for my N3DS and N3DS XL lol.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
3 months ago#4
gbpackers posted...

That's why I bought Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold and Silver twice for my N3DS and N3DS XL lol.

Why not..you know, buy Red on one 3DS, Blue on the other, Yellow on your favorite, and the same for GSC..?
3DS FC : 3411-1762-0066

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
3 months ago#5
Nanis23 posted...
gbpackers posted...

Why not..you know, buy Red on one 3DS, Blue on the other, Yellow on your favorite, and the same for GSC..?

I don't know, it's only $10 for each game and I don't like missing games in basically a collection...
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I buy multiple Pokemon virtual console games on the same 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived