N3DS Dust Speck

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. N3DS Dust Speck

User Info: wolfram127

wolfram127
5 months ago#1
Err i found one on my screen. The seller did not mentioned it, its not really that noticeable unless you really took notice to it.

Is it normal? I just checked it on Nintendo regarding that nad some say its from factory stuff.
FC 3239 3613 0819 | IGN Kryztyn (X, OR, Sun) , Daeron (Y), Wolfram (Moon) | GMT + 8
Events: http://tinyurl.com/events-kr

User Info: Osterreich

Osterreich
5 months ago#2
It is not normal. If it is really bothering you, then return it. I personally think dust under screens are just as bad as dead pixels, since both are obstructing the otherwise clear screen. But that's just me.

User Info: wolfram127

wolfram127
5 months ago#3
Well yeah it obstructs the screen if you focuses on that particular spot. Unfortunately i wont be able to send it to nintendo since i dont live in america plys the store warranty is like over a year now.
FC 3239 3613 0819 | IGN Kryztyn (X, OR, Sun) , Daeron (Y), Wolfram (Moon) | GMT + 8
Events: http://tinyurl.com/events-kr

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
5 months ago#4
It is definitely, unfortunately, "normal."

I have, at some point, owned more than 20 3DSs of various make/model, and only two of them have not had some sort of defect (i.e., dust under screen, stuck/dead pixel, etc.).

The quality control for these systems is lacking, to say the least.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
5 months ago#5
I wouldn't worry about it.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. N3DS Dust Speck

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived