Pokemon Crystal announced. No joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Crystal announced. No joke

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
2 months ago#51
I was wondering why Crystal did not get released at the same time as Gold and Silver (like Yellow did for Blue and Red), but here it comes. Works for me. Nintendo gets my money.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
2 months ago#52
I_Abibde posted...
I was wondering why Crystal did not get released at the same time as Gold and Silver (like Yellow did for Blue and Red), but here it comes. Works for me. Nintendo gets my money.

Because people would have only bought Crystal if they had released all 3 games at once.
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
2 months ago#53
Literally no f***ing reason why Crystal shouldn't have been released along with Gold and Silver. If they were so worried about sales, why not just give incentives for each version or something? f***ing wasted money on Silver.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: Tedmastr

Tedmastr
2 months ago#54
I guess I've determined my first purchased of 2018, then.

Now that we have GS, I'm not dying for Crystal in the same way as before they started releasing gen II games, but it will still be a day 1 buy for me.

At this point, I'm really hoping we see these on the Switch at some point, too. It would get me into using that system every night, and I'm a little worried about how long my 3DS will show up. Not sure at what point I'll need to start looking for a replacement battery.
3DS FC: 2466-2669-5197
IGN Teddy; TSV: 2442 (X); 0616 (Y); 3854 (OR); 1359 (AS)

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
2 months ago#55
SeamusOHassey posted...
Literally no f***ing reason why Crystal shouldn't have been released along with Gold and Silver.

SeamusOHassey posted...
f***ing wasted money on Silver.

There's your reason right there. Now you have to double dip if you want Crystal.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is coming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0

User Info: soetem

soetem
2 months ago#56
I wish they had released these as cartridges for 3ds, colored cartridges and all. Would have been so awesome.
Rings do nothing unless worn!

User Info: CrestedTax

CrestedTax
2 months ago#57
SeamusOHassey posted...
What the f*** Nintendo? You greedy snakes. Why would you release GS and then wait to release Crystal in f***ing January? Why not just release the f***ing game before Christmas? What kind of f***ery is this?

And I was wrong about Crystal not getting released, so what?

So we can all laugh at the angry fanboys.
FC 5172-3452-9992

User Info: CanibusRtJ

CanibusRtJ
2 months ago#58
SeamusOHassey posted...
Literally no f***ing reason why Crystal shouldn't have been released along with Gold and Silver. If they were so worried about sales, why not just give incentives for each version or something? f***ing wasted money on Silver.

lol. What incentive could/would they give?

If it was already inferred we'd get crystal (eventually), why did you bother to get silver?
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis

User Info: jay0248383

jay0248383
2 months ago#59
I can’t believe people are raging about 10 dollars.....really....

User Info: Cory898

Cory898
2 months ago#60
jay0248383 posted...
I can’t believe people are raging about 10 dollars.....really....

People these days love to complain about how expensive cheap things are. "It's the principle" is used to justify their "outrage" over something so dumb. Look at all the hate Pokemon Bank gets for being a whole $5 a year.
GameFAQs, where if it's not worth arguing over people will tear each other to shreds anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Crystal announced. No joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived