Do the SNES VC games ever go on sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do the SNES VC games ever go on sale?

User Info: spacecowboymike

spacecowboymike
2 months ago#1
Topic

User Info: The_Orignal

The_Orignal
2 months ago#2
spacecowboymike posted...
Topic

I want to know this as well. Thanks for asking this question.

User Info: TrilancerX

TrilancerX
2 months ago#3
Yes

But the sale is like $2-3 off one or two times in a games lifetime
You're only as ugly as your Amiibos

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
2 months ago#4
Not too often, but yes... I remember a - 50% on a link to the past not long ago. But most of the time it's like 20-30%. Also, sometimes they are available through my nintendo program. For example, this summer there was a sale in Europe on the eshop with earthbound and some other games for my nintendo users. So if you don't already have an account, it may be an idea to create it

User Info: spacecowboymike

spacecowboymike
2 months ago#5
Hmm wonder if they will be on sale closer to Christmas.

I'd like to pick up a couple of them but $8 each for games I already own on other consoles/handhelds is a bit steep.

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
2 months ago#6
You can get 40% off ALTTP with platinum coins through MyNintendo right now. And Super Ghouls and Ghosts was just on sale. So with patience it's possible to get a bit of a deal.

User Info: Gorillanator

Gorillanator
2 months ago#7
Nintendo is not known for sales. They know their games are good and they will make you pay for them.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
2 months ago#8
Demon's Crest was just on sale. So was the original Breath of Fire. I think it's safe to say SNES VC games do go on sale.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Smothermunchie

Smothermunchie
2 months ago#9
dextorboot posted...
You can get 40% off ALTTP with platinum coins through MyNintendo right now. And Super Ghouls and Ghosts was just on sale. So with patience it's possible to get a bit of a deal.

Thank you Dextor.

I've been holding out on Zelda and waiting for a good deal.

So glad I was able to get this today. :)

User Info: SkinnEr2324

SkinnEr2324
2 months ago#10
Zero_Maniac posted...
Demon's Crest was just on sale. So was the original Breath of Fire. I think it's safe to say SNES VC games do go on sale.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do the SNES VC games ever go on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived