What are some older 3DS games you would like a sequel to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are some older 3DS games you would like a sequel to?

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#31
LuigiFan835 posted...
Ben111 posted...
supremeblaster posted...
Ben111 posted...
Fe awakening
Fe fates

Animal crossing new leaf
Miitopia
Mario 3d land
Zelda link between worlds
Ace attorney 6
Pokemon Sun

No worries there brother. The Switch is getting those sequels.

Really? Fe fates 2 and fe awakening 2 on the switch? Sounds great

Really? We finally got a good 3DS FE game in the form of Echoes and you want them to take a step back and make another Fates game?

Sorry but echos is massivley inferior to fates and awakening fact
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 months ago#32
Fantasy Life (No, the phone game doesn't count)
Yumi's Odd Odyssey
Kid Icarus Uprising (With actual controls, please)

Not really a list, but this is all I can think of.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#33
LuigiFan835 posted...

Really? We finally got a good 3DS FE game in the form of Echoes and you want them to take a step back and make another Fates game?

Is Echoes even a good FE game? From what I've seen of the gameplay, it's no better than the others. I suppose it has better writing.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#34
Zero_Maniac posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...

Is Echoes even a good FE game? From what I've seen of the gameplay, it's no better than the others. I suppose it has better writing.

No not even the writing is better from fates. Its only the haters that say that because they are hlad optional features did not make an apperance in this game
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 months ago#35
Zero_Maniac posted...

Yes it has better writing, especially compared to the backlash Fates got. There are a couple of users here who think the reverse, but...Fates is not famous for having a good story no matter how much a few users here like to praise it.

I like both games and completed them multiple times, and both Fates and Echoes did well in "best 3DS Fire Emblem" polls. Usually people say it depends on wether you value story or gameplay more. Fates = gameplay. Echoes = story + presentation.

User Info: LoZguy709

LoZguy709
4 months ago#36
Came in to say Bravely Third. f*** having that as a switch exclusive.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 months ago#37
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale would be something I would definitely appreciate.
I didn't really think of eShop stuff when I initially posted. It was a very nice game.

Maybe a Moco Moco Friends sequel as well. It seemed like they could do more stuff with that, and I liked the game, despite it being all pastel with a female protagonist.
I know that was late 2015, so not like it was super old or anything, but I think it was overlooked by lots of people for being a bootleg Pokémon, but it was a generally nice story.
I want more games that have nice stories like that (like Return to Popolocrois, and Attack of the Friday Monsters too). I'm probably in the minority with that, but I kinda don't want to play super serious grimdark stories any more. That was for when I was a teenager. I want nicer stuff now, I think.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.

User Info: imlpz

imlpz
4 months ago#38
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure.
Major Gundam fan right here!!!

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
4 months ago#39
Big one for me would be Mariokart 7. A lot of us didn't buy into the WiiU, and diehard 3DS fans (like myself) aren't moving to the switch, so a MK8 port would just make sense. Or a standalone title, whatever it takes to get a MK sequel on the 3DS.

Also KI:U & Pilotwings for the reasons already mentioned.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
4 months ago#40
Sonic Generations. This time with 3D modern stages.
With great responsibility comes great power.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are some older 3DS games you would like a sequel to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived