If I buy the N3DS SNES version on Amazon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I buy the N3DS SNES version on Amazon...

User Info: tenma21

tenma21
7 months ago#1
What should I do with it? - Results (44 votes)
play with it
63.64% (28 votes)
set it aside as a collector's item
6.82% (3 votes)
dont buy it
29.55% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
No pain, no game... No game, no life...

User Info: ToastySZN

ToastySZN
7 months ago#2
Who cares. <- I cared enough to say that though.

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
7 months ago#3
Buy it if you want it; you decide what you'll do with it if you get it. If you're going to be dependent on us to decide for you, I guess you could buy it and mail it to one of the people posting in this topic as an act of charity.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

User Info: spacecowboymike

spacecowboymike
7 months ago#4
Do you have another 3DS XL to play? If you do then keep it in the box. If not then definitely play it.

If I had the money I'd get it keep it in box. I have a N3DS XL and a regular 3DS XL so I so I wouldn't blow another $200 but that's just me.

User Info: X_Golgoth_X

X_Golgoth_X
7 months ago#5
I bought a New 2DS XL because the system is more powerful while being $50 cheaper.
"For arguments based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct."---Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
7 months ago#6
X_Golgoth_X posted...
I bought a New 2DS XL because the system is more powerful while being $50 cheaper.

Except that it's not more powerful, if anything, users report a lower battery life...

As for the question, we really don't have any detail to drive on while answering. How many systems do you already own? Which ones? Do you use them all? Do you collect them? Etc.
Right now people are answering considering their own situation. For me is a don't buy, but at right conditions it can even be a good idea
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I buy the N3DS SNES version on Amazon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived