Are Miitopia and Mario Sports Superstar ok for $25 each?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are Miitopia and Mario Sports Superstar ok for $25 each?

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 months ago#1
They're on clearance for the price also Hey Pikmen! And Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. I may have gotten the exact names of the games wrong lol
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.....GCE Entertaining New Ideas.
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,... 1.048596

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#2
Miitopia is very fun if you have miis that relate to you. Also where is this sale?
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 months ago#3
Ben111 posted...
Miitopia is very fun if you have miis that relate to you. Also where is this sale?

Walmart, my local Walmart had a bin of clearance games and the ones I listed were in it. Not sure if it's a Walmart wide sale
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.....GCE Entertaining New Ideas.
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,... 1.048596

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
4 months ago#4
I just got used copies of Miitopia and Sports Superstars from Gamestop during the B2G1 for roughly $22 each. I wish I knew about Wal-Mart clearance. ;o;

Also worth noting that Gamestop has a 60% deal going on (If you have Elite Pro Card). Some of those clearance games could potentially trade-in for a small profit.
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
Temple Of The Azure Flame. All Games. No BS.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#5
Miitopia: Yes
Hey Pikmin!: Yes
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Maybe
Mario Sports Superstar: Hell no
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
(message deleted)

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 months ago#7
Sports Superstars is garbage. The only game worth playing is Horse Racing and the other modes are just lobotomised versions of games that already exist - Golf is a lobotomised World Tour, Tennis is most of Open with some of Ultra Smash's auto-win mechanics spliced in, Football/Soccer is every FIFA game ever but simplified and with mario characters, and baseball sucks.

I'd pick up World Tour if you haven't already though.
"The essence of magic is to determine the root cause of all things.
There's no distinction between science and magic." ~ Patchouli Knowledge

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
4 months ago#8
The vocal minority of regulars here hate Superstars, but the overwhelming majority of the general public enjoy the game.

Don't knock it 'til you try it, especially if you haven't played the "full" games. And honestly, there's mot much missing besides modes you probably wouldn't have played anyway. The main games are there, and they are fun.

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
4 months ago#9
Miitopia: No
Hey Pikmin!: No
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: No
Mario Sports Superstar: No

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
4 months ago#10
A_Good_Opinion posted...
The vocal minority of regulars here hate Superstars, but the overwhelming majority of the general public enjoy the game.

Don't knock it 'til you try it, especially if you haven't played the "full" games. And honestly, there's mot much missing besides modes you probably wouldn't have played anyway. The main games are there, and they are fun.

I personally would recommend Sports SuperStars, honestly, if only for the Horse Racing but the other stuff is good icing on the cake. If you want "deeper" experiences from those, buy World Tour, Tennis Open, Super Sluggers, or Strikers Charged. Not hard or expensive. =/
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
Temple Of The Azure Flame. All Games. No BS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are Miitopia and Mario Sports Superstar ok for $25 each?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived