Random but Apollo Justice remake doesn't have all cases unlocked at start right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Random but Apollo Justice remake doesn't have all cases unlocked at start right?

User Info: parabola_master

parabola_master
4 months ago#1
I'm finishing the 3rd case on the original DS version (replaying it) and I'd love to buy the new one to support the devs and play the last case with updated graphics

if not then i'll just wait for a sale for my inevitable 3rd playthrough (I'd love to play the first case again though, that was a pretty good one)
i.imgur.com/mkGoWsg.jpg i.imgur.com/mkGoWsg.jpg i.imgur.com/mkGoWsg.jpg

User Info: HurricaneManning

HurricaneManning
4 months ago#2
Pretty sure you need to play them to unlock the next one
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions
It is 2017 and Phil Kessel is a two time Stanley Cup Champion

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 months ago#3
All of them do that.
Only the iOS versions do that and it's stupid.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: JMBoote

JMBoote
4 months ago#4
I don't think any developer would have the entire game unlocked on the off-chance someone was playing the original, decade-old release.

The game is as you'd expect. Finish the current case, unlock the next one, until the game concludes.
Official Dick Gumshoe of the Ace Attorney boards, pal!

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
4 months ago#5
JMBoote posted...
I don't think any developer would have the entire game unlocked on the off-chance someone was playing the original, decade-old release.

Interestingly enough, the Japanese DS version of the first game did exactly that. It unlocked the fifth case if you'd beaten the first four on GBA.
I have a signature now. Signatures are cool.

User Info: JMBoote

JMBoote
4 months ago#6
bwburke94 posted...
JMBoote posted...

Interestingly enough, the Japanese DS version of the first game did exactly that. It unlocked the fifth case if you'd beaten the first four on GBA.

The same is true for all of the DS versions of the original trilogy. But they required you to still physically have the GBA cart and insert it into the DS. The feature was probably only included because the original GBA games were released not four years beforehand.
Official Dick Gumshoe of the Ace Attorney boards, pal!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Random but Apollo Justice remake doesn't have all cases unlocked at start right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived