Im really dumb, I own Chrono Trigger, but keep playing kemco rpgs instead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im really dumb, I own Chrono Trigger, but keep playing kemco rpgs instead

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
4 months ago#11
Pokémon Conquest is a good game, yes. One of the best Pokémon spinoffs
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is factually better than PM:TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
4 months ago#12
BahamutBBob posted...
Chrono Trigger is pretty linear, and pretty great. Give it a shot when you can. It's probably 40-80 hours depending on how much you want to do.

Chrome Trigger is 25 hours max what are you smoking
If you like RPGs, play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 months ago#13
z0mgthiefbeef posted...
BahamutBBob posted...
Chrono Trigger is pretty linear, and pretty great. Give it a shot when you can. It's probably 40-80 hours depending on how much you want to do.

All those endings in 25 hours isn't possible. Maybe TAS if you skip cutscenes but I still doubt it.
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
4 months ago#14
iMURDAu posted...
z0mgthiefbeef posted...
BahamutBBob posted...

All those endings in 25 hours isn't possible. Maybe TAS if you skip cutscenes but I still doubt it.

Maybe not, but that's technically a separate playthrough.
Even then, I wouldn't be the one to rewatch every cutscene of a game I just finished.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
4 months ago#15
iMURDAu posted...

Anyone in his right mind would simply watch the different endings on Youtube. Takes 15 minutes instead of a gazillion boring hours of going over the same schtick again and again.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 months ago#16
Kemco is to their developers what Sega is to Sonic Team.

A very stupid company that doesn't want to give their team the time, resources or manpower they need to make a decent game.
"Deadpool is just as formulaic as the Avengers films it so relentlessly strives not to be."

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 months ago#17
Im really dumb, I own Chrono Trigger

Then get rid of it.

Problem solved.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
4 months ago#18
Bahamut_10th posted...
Kemco is to their developers what Sega is to Sonic Team.

A very stupid company that doesn't want to give their team the time, resources or manpower they need to make a decent game.

It tells a lot about those who buy these games, heh?
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: _Dog

_Dog
4 months ago#19
iMURDAu posted...
Why would you ever pass up playing Chrono Trigger out of fear and just play crap rpg maker Kemco games instead? Life is too short to make bad decisions like that.

There's nothing complicated about Chrono Trigger. It's pretty linear. The time travel is a story device. You start out in one time period and eventually visit others and when it's time to visit another you'll be made aware. Later in the game you can do side quests that affect the different time periods but there's no way to ruin anything or pass a point of no return.

You need to play it and enjoy the art, music, and story. Whatever you're getting out of Kemco rpgs is like eating spoonfuls of sugar granules when a world class bakery is in the next room.

Have you ever played the Kemco RPG's? Be honest.
Corrin was a mistake.
Not changing sig until Ash wins a Pokemon league, becomes a Pokemon Master and/or ends his journey. Started 12/14/2016

User Info: madman2099

madman2099
4 months ago#20
Don't plan too much, it may not come out right.
Pokemon Y FC: 5086-1937-2652
Fighting Safari with Mienfoo, Pancham & Riolu.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Im really dumb, I own Chrono Trigger, but keep playing kemco rpgs instead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived