Are FE Fates Birthright/Conquest ever on sale in the eshop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are FE Fates Birthright/Conquest ever on sale in the eshop?

User Info: XianCe

XianCe
4 months ago#1
Should I wait until a holiday sale or something before picking either of them up?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 months ago#2
They won't go down in prices.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 months ago#3
I got birthright with my Nintendo discount but idk if we will ever get that again
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
4 months ago#4
If you don't mind waiting, then I think I'd be best to wait and see if they go on sale.

But 1st party games that sold well very rarely (if ever) go on sale on the eshop. I think you would have better luck finding the physical carts on sale.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 months ago#5
No, but if you already played Awakening and used Nosferatu to steamroll everything, you already had more or less the same experience of sending Ryoma/Xander into the enemy armies and watching the red people drop like flies. But with a better plot.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 months ago#6
Endgame posted...
No, but if you already played Awakening and used Nosferatu to steamroll everything, you already had more or less the same experience of sending Ryoma/Xander into the enemy armies and watching the red people drop like flies. But with a better plot.

Shut up, Endgame. No one cares.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
4 months ago#7
Blayshy posted...
Endgame posted...

Shut up, Endgame. No one cares.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are FE Fates Birthright/Conquest ever on sale in the eshop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived