Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

User Info: Oshawottownage

Oshawottownage
5 months ago#11
The_Orignal posted...
KillerKhan420 posted...
The_Orignal posted...
Oshawottownage posted...
Enjoy never using your card.

SNES VC is dead.

Wait. What??? I only have Super Mario World currently, don't tell me SNES VC is already dead :(

Lol it is, snes classic would be the way to go

Since it's dead Can I still download the the SNES games on the virtual console??? Sorry I can check myself, but I don't have my New 3DS XL on me at the moment.

Yeah there are about 30 SNES games.

By dead I mean it’s getting no more games.
I am definitely not an alt.
Official oshawott of the 3DS board

User Info: Cory898

Cory898
5 months ago#12
The_Orignal posted...
KillerKhan420 posted...
The_Orignal posted...
Oshawottownage posted...
Enjoy never using your card.

SNES VC is dead.

Wait. What??? I only have Super Mario World currently, don't tell me SNES VC is already dead :(

Lol it is, snes classic would be the way to go

Since it's dead Can I still download the the SNES games on the virtual console??? Sorry I can check myself, but I don't have my New 3DS XL on me at the moment.

When they say dead they mean they stopped putting out new titles long ago. There's always the possibility they'll put out more but the more time passes the less likely it seems. All SNES VC titles currently released can still be purchased on the eshop.
GameFAQs, where if it's not worth arguing over people will tear each other to shreds anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived