Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

User Info: The_Orignal

The_Orignal
2 months ago#1
For the Super Nintendo on the new 3DS virtual console, than I'm going to use it. I just hope the card doesn't expire, if it does than that won't be good. Or I can use the card towards other SNES games on the virtual console.

User Info: That_one_

That_one_
2 months ago#2
Okay, thanks for telling us that.

The_Orignal
2 months ago#3
That_one_ posted...
Okay, thanks for telling us that.

What other good SNES games can I buy in the meantime, I only have enough to buy one game.

User Info: soetem

soetem
2 months ago#4
I dont think yoshi's island is gonna happen for 3ds. Nobody can be sure of that but I'd be very suprised if it ever happens. Ever played earthbound? That's a good rpg snes classic u can get.
Rings do nothing unless worn!

The_Orignal
2 months ago#5
soetem posted...
I dont think yoshi's island is gonna happen for 3ds. Nobody can be sure of that but I'd be very suprised if it ever happens. Ever played earthbound? That's a good rpg snes classic u can get.

I heard about Earthbound, but I never played it, and I think it's one of the more expensive SNES games you can buy on the virtual console, I'm thinking about getting Donkey Kong country, but I don't know lol still deciding.

User Info: Oshawottownage

Oshawottownage
2 months ago#6
Enjoy never using your card.

SNES VC is dead.
I am definitely not an alt.
Official oshawott of the 3DS board

The_Orignal
2 months ago#7
Oshawottownage posted...

SNES VC is dead.

Wait. What??? I only have Super Mario World currently, don't tell me SNES VC is already dead :(

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
2 months ago#8
The_Orignal posted...
Oshawottownage posted...

SNES VC is dead.

Wait. What??? I only have Super Mario World currently, don't tell me SNES VC is already dead :(

Lol it is, snes classic would be the way to go
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

The_Orignal
2 months ago#9
KillerKhan420 posted...
The_Orignal posted...
Oshawottownage posted...

SNES VC is dead.

Lol it is, snes classic would be the way to go

Since it's dead Can I still download the the SNES games on the virtual console??? Sorry I can check myself, but I don't have my New 3DS XL on me at the moment.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
2 months ago#10
I have Yoshi's Island thanks to the Ambassador Program.

Anyway, I'm saving my money for Pokemon Crystal. You know it's coming soon.
With great responsibility comes great power.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ok. I got a $20 EShop card, I'm gonna wait until Nintendo releases Yoshis Island

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived