Is it just me or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is hard as hell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is hard as hell?

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
4 months ago#21
Nodrog77 posted...
Finn-X posted...
I can't beat the Spider boss. Was this really made for kids? I'm a young adult and I can't beat the damn spider boss.

Don't feel bad, I never even made it to the spider boss, LM DM desperately needs some system where they have save points in the middle of a level.I played level 5 I think it was for 2½ hours, come within an eyelish of beating it, & I had to quit. I don't know if I'll ever go back to that game because I don't feel like replaying the entire level & getting all the secrets I so painstakingly found the 1st time again. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yeah, some of the missions are way too long for a portable game. Although I do wonder why you quit the game instead of just putting the system into sleep mode.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
4 months ago#22
MonarchPoopos posted...
@Finn-X posted...
I can't beat the Spider boss. Was this really made for kids? I'm a young adult and I can't beat the damn spider boss.

Its just you, i beat that boss without even knowing what was going on because i have the ability to understand and adapt to a situation. Basically you lack gaming skill, namely the skill to discern undarstanding and to adapt to a situation. Its not your fault really because all below average and most average people lack this skill so rest assured that because all true gamers are well above average it means that it is just you and most others are not struggling.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is hard as hell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived