Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

User Info: Snake99001

Snake99001
4 months ago#1
I'm talking about big physical releases of which there are only two right now. Are we getting more or is Nintendo giving up on the system? I only bought one recently even though I already had an OG 3DS because I liked the sexy Super Nintendo skin. (europe) Not the smartest choice I know but I'll definitely be grabbing its 2 exclusives so I'm getting some use out of it.
Fear your blindness

User Info: CanibusRtJ

CanibusRtJ
4 months ago#2
Probably not. There was never going to be a lot of N3DS exclusives, let's be honest here.
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
4 months ago#3
I'm happy with the faster load times and fps improvements tbh. I like xenoblades and such but if I'm going to play bigger games I'll stick to PC. It's like the switch; past first party titles I've owned or have been given these games free on steam years ago, with dlc, etc. I can grab a surface pro and run most of my library on the go including modded Skyrim and not creative cloud Skyrim.

But if you didn't own all of those the switch looks pretty neat. Just...ports all over. Even when it was announced that's all the big devs we're talking about, how easy it is to port. Dark souls was running okay from what I'd understood, etc. Getting Doom was surprise tho, that's a pretty poorly optimization game, least for PC. If it can do that, it can do fallout 4
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
4 months ago#4
CanibusRtJ posted...
Probably not. There was never going to be a lot of N3DS exclusives, let's be honest here.

It's weird because there was like 4-5 games that could only be played on the Nintendo DSi (granted they were all fairly obscure). They were released on white cards (instead of the usual black for DS Games).
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: ParadiseRegaind

ParadiseRegaind
4 months ago#5
Inferno00 posted...
CanibusRtJ posted...

It's weird because there was like 4-5 games that could only be played on the Nintendo DSi (granted they were all fairly obscure). They were released on white cards (instead of the usual black for DS Games).

Ooh I’d love to know more about those 4-5 games. Any idea what they were?

User Info: CanibusRtJ

CanibusRtJ
4 months ago#6
https://www.giantbomb.com/nintendo-dsi-exclusive/3015-3774/games/

only heard of system flaw and foto dojo..I think foto dojo was also an disware title...or something similar was, cause I got it on my dsi's sd card.
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis

User Info: ParadiseRegaind

ParadiseRegaind
4 months ago#7
CanibusRtJ posted...
https://www.giantbomb.com/nintendo-dsi-exclusive/3015-3774/games/

only heard of system flaw and foto dojo..I think foto dojo was also an disware title...or something similar was, cause I got it on my dsi's sd card.

Thank you! I am definitely picking up a copy of Foto Showdown.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 months ago#8
I wish I had thought of SNES VC games when I bought my 3DS. Should've gotten N3DS instead. But then I'd have to wait and save up even more money, so
Creator of the brand new Digimon: Digital Monsters community board

User Info: m4tthi4s91

m4tthi4s91
4 months ago#9
Snake99001 posted...
I'm talking about big physical releases of which there are only two right now. Are we getting more or is Nintendo giving up on the system? I only bought one recently even though I already had an OG 3DS because I liked the sexy Super Nintendo skin. (europe) Not the smartest choice I know but I'll definitely be grabbing its 2 exclusives so I'm getting some use out of it.

You sure, you want these exclusives? Xenoblade, you can get on the Wii U for 20 and it looks better.
FEW you can get on Switch, also portable, and looking a LOT better.

User Info: Snake99001

Snake99001
4 months ago#10
m4tthi4s91 posted...
Snake99001 posted...

You sure, you want these exclusives? Xenoblade, you can get on the Wii U for 20 and it looks better.
FEW you can get on Switch, also portable, and looking a LOT better.

I have neither a Wii U nor a Switch and I definitely lack the budget for more consoles right now.
Fear your blindness
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are we ever getting more New 3DS exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived