Any good picross games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good picross games?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
6 months ago#1
I love picross games, I was wondering if there’s really any good ones? The only one I have is Picross 3D and Zelda Picross, those scratch the itch but I wonder if there’s any better?
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Random_Dawn_14

Random_Dawn_14
6 months ago#2
Pokemon Picross is pretty good. It's free, though it's a little annoying at first when there's a limit to how many squares you can fill in before running out of pieces or whatever. But over time you'll be able to upgrade until you never run out.

I'm having a hard time trying to explain this; maybe you should just look into it yourself. XD There are a lot of puzzles to do, though, so it should keep you busy for some time.
Welcome to Gamefaqs daily nonsense. -KingTGP
Warning: This post may contain graphic stupidity

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
6 months ago#3
Mario Picross for the Gameboy VC.
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.....GCE Entertaining New Ideas.
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,... 1.048596

User Info: shinyspheal

shinyspheal
6 months ago#4
I feel every game offers the same amount of fun, that being said I've only played Pokemon, Zelda, e and e2, so... I may not be the best to tell you.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL true Legend. I am one of the real main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thx.

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
6 months ago#5
the old ds one imo is best...too bad the free dlc ones are gone but imo that one has a ton of puzzles and is usually very cheap...

other then that i really like the old school mario picross since its so cheap on the costs and still has a ton of puzzles though the QoL things arent there...i havent played the switch ver but that one looks to be good..all the 3ds e picross is ok at best due to the low amount of puzzles but at least those dont cost much..
MH4U :Atom HH main 5.7k uses hr999/Sonata MHGen 3.7k HH uses 3ds FC 4699-8385-62781
my MH OC: http://danmiy12.deviantart.com/art/Sonata-as-a-Palico-670554160

User Info: nemerz

nemerz
6 months ago#6
picross e. there are 7 games.

User Info: CircleOfManias

CircleOfManias
6 months ago#7
Picross DS is still the best one, even without the DLC puzzles. I will never understand why they removed the 25x20 puzzles. It also has a different tileset for every group of puzzles, rather than the one tileset used throughout the entire e series.
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park

User Info: Joshjosh022

Joshjosh022
6 months ago#8
Picross e, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

User Info: bloopertime

bloopertime
6 months ago#9
If you like Pokemon you're going to love Pokemon Picross, it has a lot of content and it's really fun to play
3DS FC: 2294-7425-3477 (LCA)
Quest for shiny dex: 552/802

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan
6 months ago#10
If you can play Japanese eShop games, there is Pictlogica Final Fantasy, which pairs up with the iOS/Android version (which is also only in Japanese). Speed Picross with RPG elements, such as the order you clear each line determines party attack order.
http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/wrines88
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good picross games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived