Anyone else thinking Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon could do kinda bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else thinking Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon could do kinda bad?

User Info: Kira_Elric2

Kira_Elric2
8 months ago#41
Zero_Maniac posted...
It is my opinion that Pokemon is overrated.

No matter how you try to justify it, saying something is "overrated" is saying that people like it too much and that your opinion is more important that others because they happen to like it more than you think they should.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
8 months ago#42
Kira_Elric2 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
It is my opinion that Pokemon is overrated.

No matter how you try to justify it, saying something is "overrated" is saying that people like it too much and that your opinion is more important that others because they happen to like it more than you think they should.

I don't care if my opinion triggers you. You can like a good-but-not-great franchise if you like, but I'm going to persist in my view that it is overrated.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu
8 months ago#43
Nope. Everything we've seen from this company suggests that the final games of a generation will have less sales overall, but better, more refined gameplay. I think this trend will continue
Friend Code: 2707-2146-0610
Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else thinking Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon could do kinda bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived