ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON WILL BE THE LAST POKEMON RPGS FoR 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON WILL BE THE LAST POKEMON RPGS FoR 3DS

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
7 months ago#1
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/10/19/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-will-be-the-last-pokemon-rpgs-for-3ds

Sorry for the all caps title I just copied the headline from IGN.
Alexis Sanchez Didn't Piss Off To City And I'm So Glad
Honk For Ponk

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
7 months ago#2
We already know this.
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero

User Info: Sarlandogo

Sarlandogo
7 months ago#3
its sad but yeah with that

thank you 3ds you will be missed
PSN: Nirlandogo (JP) GeneralRevil369 (SG) 3DS: 3067- 9028 - 2506 FC: SW-8480-5066-8326
SRW FANBOY Currently Playing SRW V and Z2 Saisei-hen

User Info: MeowMix101

MeowMix101
7 months ago#4
Yeah its really sad imo since nintendo made the switch a bad for handheld standards, decent for console at best and great as paper weight/tablet.
It hurts me alot for Nintendo kinda abandoning the 3ds since they already back stabbed people with the switch on release with the defects and there war on backing up which has failed horribly.
At the rate its going I may even give up on Nintendo and pokemon at this rate(that or someone until makes a usb device that can trick it into making saves on sd card like a person did and is selling with the wii u pro controller+ switch adapters).

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
7 months ago#5
Now hopefully the b****ier side of the 3DS fanbase can stop lashing out whenever someone points out clear signs that the Switch will pretty much replace 3DS for now.

- Senran Kagura is done on 3ds
- Etrian will be done after the "festival" title
- No major new Japanese games announced that are not remakes other than PQ2
- No major Nintendo titles announced other than remakes/extended cuts/compilations
- FE done on 3ds
- Indies originally meant for 3ds shifting to switch
- Level-5 is putting Inazuma eleven on Switch and looking into how layton will play on Switch
- Monster Hunter moved on to stronger consoles
- Gungho is looking into how to put Puzzle and Dragons on Switch...a franchise they said they wanted on 3DS since its conception.

The list goes on and on. The 3DS served us well but the hardware is way to dated and the screen quality way to cheap. I for one am glad they are moving on to Switch and look forward to seeing what Switchs redesign will eventually be like. I do wish they released an HD 3DS though. Some games on 3DS look new again in HD.
Today is the day: Bomberman, Paper Mario, K.Rool, Wonder Red, and Goku for Smash.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
7 months ago#6
3DS had a good run for games. Can't really complain.

I am looking forward to whatever Nintendo brings out as its next handheld...and for the Switch pokemon game. But before that, it's just one month until USUM!
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
7 months ago#7
I'll still be playing nintendo 3ds games with my original 3 DS.

I don't need a crappy Switch handheld anyway

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
7 months ago#8
kaliskonig posted...
Now hopefully the b****ier side of the 3DS fanbase can stop lashing out whenever someone points out clear signs that the Switch will pretty much replace 3DS for now.

- Senran Kagura is done on 3ds
- Etrian will be done after the "festival" title
- No major new Japanese games announced that are not remakes other than PQ2
- No major Nintendo titles announced other than remakes/extended cuts/compilations
- FE done on 3ds
- Indies originally meant for 3ds shifting to switch
- Level-5 is putting Inazuma eleven on Switch and looking into how layton will play on Switch
- Monster Hunter moved on to stronger consoles
- Gungho is looking into how to put Puzzle and Dragons on Switch...a franchise they said they wanted on 3DS since its conception.

The list goes on and on. The 3DS served us well but the hardware is way to dated and the screen quality way to cheap. I for one am glad they are moving on to Switch and look forward to seeing what Switchs redesign will eventually be like. I do wish they released an HD 3DS though. Some games on 3DS look new again in HD.

As much as I want to say that's not true, he's right. The 3DS has had a good run, but we are going to be in 2018 soon and the specs on the 3DS are vastly outdated.

I mean you can buy a 1080p Android tablet for less than $100. That should tell you something. Just saying.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: roseybjb

roseybjb
7 months ago#9
I have not decided if I want a switch or not, I still have games that I want, trying to figure out how much I should put aside just in case I want a switch.

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
7 months ago#10
kaliskonig posted...

Yup here's one of those kinds of fanboys here:

MeowMix101 posted...
Yeah its really sad imo since nintendo made the switch a bad for handheld standards, decent for console at best and great as paper weight/tablet.
It hurts me alot for Nintendo kinda abandoning the 3ds since they already back stabbed people with the switch on release with the defects and there war on backing up which has failed horribly.
At the rate its going I may even give up on Nintendo and pokemon at this rate(that or someone until makes a usb device that can trick it into making saves on sd card like a person did and is selling with the wii u pro controller+ switch adapters).

WizardofHoth posted...
I'll still be playing nintendo 3ds games with my original 3 DS.

I don't need a crappy Switch handheld anyway

......... Most players who own both admitted that the later is better though. Games, design and hardware tech wise
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON WILL BE THE LAST POKEMON RPGS FoR 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived