If you could change games in small ways, how would you do it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could change games in small ways, how would you do it?

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
6 months ago#1
Like so.

Zelda Oracles
- Advance Shop is forced open on the 3DS.
- Add some counters to the map screen. Random stuff, like telling you how many treasures chests you've opened out of how many exist in the game (excluding those in the treasure chest game, since they cannot be opened permanently), how many Gasha Seed spots you've uncovered out of how many exist in the game, whether or not Maple has upgraded her ride and the amount of rupees she needs to do so if she hasn't, random stuff like that for the OCDest of OCDs.
- In an unlinked Ages game, the present Sea of Storms opens up after you acquire the Tokay Eyeball because the pirates used the Zora Scale to soothe it in the past.
- In an unlinked game for either, Syrup will sell a Heart Container for 999 Rupees after you defeat Onox/Veran. It's basically useless, but it looks nice and fills out that last spot which normally goes unfilled.

What do you think of those, if anything? What would you change in a game that ultimately has only a marginal effect on it?

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
6 months ago#2
Mario and Luigi SSS+BM

Bring back all the old animations and enemy designs
Make Bower’s Minions less mindless
Add a Battle Ring

That’s about it
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is better then Paper Mario TTYD" -SeamusOHassey
Questionmarktarius 6 months ago#3
Like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GameShark-PlayStation.jpg

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
6 months ago#4
Pokemon Shuffle: Increase drop rates. Just making skill leveling less tedious would be enough for me. And remove the passcode option already if no more will be released.

Pokemon Rumble World: Add either Hoopa or Volcanion so Rank 80 can be reached. Or both even, and change requirement so after getting both rank 80 is reached.

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition: Show requirements for icons and titles, like it does for medals.

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
6 months ago#5
MawiocUdwoc posted...
Pokemon Shuffle: Increase drop rates. Just making skill leveling less tedious would be enough for me. And remove the passcode option already if no more will be released.

Pokemon Rumble World: Add either Hoopa or Volcanion so Rank 80 can be reached. Or both even, and change requirement so after getting both rank 80 is reached.

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition: Show requirements for icons and titles, like it does for medals.

To add to Pokemon Shuffle, they also need to make Shuffle Mobile's item prices the same as the 3ds version. There's no reason why items need to cost more, especially great balls.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
6 months ago#6
I would remove the stamina bar and weapon/shield condition from Breath of the Wild. The game would be significantly better without those, and I probably would have loved the game, instead of hating it.

On 3DS? I can't think of any game that I didn't like that I would have with small changes, or games that I enjoyed that would have been much better with small changes.
XBL / PSN / Steam / NNID: BahamutBBob
3DS: 2320 - 6245 - 8788

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
6 months ago#7
BahamutBBob posted...
I would remove the stamina bar and weapon/shield condition from Breath of the Wild. The game would be significantly better without those, and I probably would have loved the game, instead of hating it.

The problem with that is that A) those aren't minor and B) doing those with no consideration for anything else would break the game completely.

I don't even like Breath of the Wild exceptionally well. It's fine, but hunting nutboys and having to constantly throw out weapons for more weapons to throw out when you find yet more weapons is annoying and tedious.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could change games in small ways, how would you do it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived