• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Am I the only one think Pokemon Sun and Moon are terrible?

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
1 year ago#11
I have a sneaking suspicion that TC knew he/she wasn't the only one who hated Sun and Moon and just wanted to start an anti-SuMo circle jerk. Call it a hunch.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Darksiders: Warmastered (Wii U), Etrian Odyssey Untold, Splatoon 2
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: 2camelintinycar

2camelintinycar
1 year ago#12
Out of the billions of people on the planet, you ask am I the only one?

The answer is; Not likely.
I posted this for you!!

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 year ago#13
These games are uninteresting because of how identical (and slow-paced) they still are at core to the previous entries. The only title I truly had blast with was the original, when I was a wee kid --- that software was all around fresh, and only slightly derivative mechanically of some games I never played (Megami Tensei).

Obviously, we have a similar situation now with SMT Nocturne VS 4, where 4 is virtually identical to Nocturne, albeit with LOWER artistic values. Geez, talk about standing on the shoulders of giants.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: GraphG

GraphG
1 year ago#14
Gen 1 or nothing!
I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil

User Info: Fygaar

Fygaar
1 year ago#15
I told yall the game was s*** before it even came out. But nah, gotta have my crack cocaine (pokemon.)
FC: 3368 2855 0512
Best Meta Knight on 3ds

User Info: batinoari

batinoari
1 year ago#16
It has its share of problems. The EV thing and online features are a few that i can think of. Not that i liked super training, maybe that crap could be unified with the whole "pet your pokémon" crap.

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
1 year ago#17
Fygaar posted...
I told yall the game was s*** before it even came out. But nah, gotta have my crack cocaine (pokemon.)

The first run isn't half bad though but the charm lost the second time I play after the rose-tinted glasses is gone.
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 year ago#18
Those games are what brought me back into the groove with the series. Sure, there are noticeable flaws, but I still very well enjoyed them.

Heck, even if they were the worst games in the series, I'd much rather play those over Diamond/Pearl.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
1 year ago#19
You're never the only one.
Still, S/M were pretty good.

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
1 year ago#20
No, and I'm afraid that ultra sun and ultra moon will be worse. There are a couple of nice ideas. Finally some plot, love the concept of regional variants and most of the new pokemon looks pretty good compared to some other generations. Still, the story was written in a very poor way (not to mention that it was quite childish), the new dynamics like z-moves were a step back and certain pokemon are just horrible (did you saw the alolan dugtrio? Were they drunk when they thought about it?)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Am I the only one think Pokemon Sun and Moon are terrible?
  • Topic Archived