• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can I put my funds back into my bank card :Ninteno E-Shop
Zorauk 5 years ago#1
So if I'd bought something for 12$ and I have 8 left because I had to transfer 20 is there away I can put the money back in my bank card? Thanks :)
FC-2009-3608-1219 IGN Taryn
Town name: Basil
the_rowan 5 years ago#2
Nope. It literally says that any money put into your account on the eshop is non-refundable right there on the screen when you go to add it. This is why you should never use any option but the one to add the amount required for your purchase, with the one exception being if you plan to make a large number of transactions and your bank charges you a fee for using a debit card in a non-preferred system like the eshop more than a few times per month.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
ParagonCrossing 5 years ago#3
Nope, you can't refund any money you put into your eshop balance.

And why did you add $20 when you only needed $8? You know there's a $10 option, or even better there's an exact amount option.

EDIT: Oops, I read it wrong. sorry, my fault!
But yeah there's an option to pay the exact amount
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing
ThatSageGuy 5 years ago#4
ParagonCrossing posted...
Nope, you can't refund any money you put into your eshop balance.

And why did you add $20 when you only needed $8? You know there's a $10 option, or even better there's an exact amount option.

He needed $12 and has $8 left over.
June 3, 2021, the day Gamefaqs agreed on something for a couple of hours. - referring to site redesign
the_rowan 5 years ago#5
He needed $12, not $8. I dunno why you wouldn't use the exact amount option though unless you didn't know it exists. You have to attempt to buy a game for which you don't have enough funds.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
CaioNV 5 years ago#6
ParagonCrossing posted...

He actually needed $12, so $10 wouldn't work.

But, yeah, as people said, exact amount is the way to go. It's stated there: refunding the money you put into e-Shop wallet is impossible. But I'm sure you will find something to do with the extra $8.
Hayato213 5 years ago#7
he should went with the needed fund, instead of purchasing 20 dollars eshop balance.
Shining Pearl IGN Serenica
Playsaver 5 years ago#8
Some people seem to have trouble finding the add exact amount option.
MB Asus Prime Z590-p, i7-11700k, RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Ram, 1TB NVMe M.2 X2, 4TB WD Black Drive
Sasquatch8080 5 years ago#9
Playsaver posted...
Some people seem to have trouble finding the add exact amount option.

I saw a gas station telling people they could get 10 cents/gallon off their gas with purchase of three bottles of soda for $4.50. Apparently they are banking on people bad at math or just thirsty. This sounds like the kind of deal TC would take in a heartbeat!
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080
Miggi3Fr3sh 5 years ago#10
That's a completely different scenario. That's just scammy marketing...

In Nintendos case, it's at least still your money... Just usable on the eShop. Like purchasing a giftcard to a specific store. They won't give you the money back but you can spend it on anything. Including sale.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2823366/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Can I put my funds back into my bank card :Ninteno E-Shop
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A