• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds compatible chatting system/messenger/etc.

User Info: Justforthis8T

Justforthis8T
5 years ago#1
Could someone please help me find a 3DS compatible instant messenger, or chatting system?
Preferably something that is browser based, or something like skype or etc. that can be set up on a computer as well as 3DS.
My friend has nothing to communicate with me other than her phone that has limited minutes and her 3DS. I'd like not to use those her minutes up.
I do not have my own 3DS, to do use one for this I'd have to borrow one.
her computer is out of service at the moment. We need to stay in contact.

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
5 years ago#2
RIP SwapNote. I miss you everyday, Nikki. Your badges in the Badge Center tease me and make me cry out with longing...
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened?
ACNH: Moscato DA: 7542-7467-2915

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
5 years ago#3
I used to use Yahoo messenger's browser version. Only slight annoyance was having to refresh to see new messages. There was also a site called ebuddy, but I have no clue if that's still around...

Worst case, you could just use email. Gmail works pretty wrll on the 3ds.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
5 years ago#4
There's a 3DS app in the Eshop. It's called Chat a Lot or something. Everyone has to have the same app though, and it's not free.

User Info: Charganium

Charganium
5 years ago#5
https://mbasic.facebook.com
The figure that still lies asleep in the fantasy
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds compatible chatting system/messenger/etc.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A