• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so after New 3DS how long until New 2DS ?

User Info: HELLWOLF06

HELLWOLF06
4 years ago#1
so 2DS owners can have Xenoblade as well ?
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg

User Info: Zdm321

Zdm321
4 years ago#2
Never gonna happen.

New 2DS XL, on the otherhand...

"Even though it's as big as a Wii U gamepad, I can totally still fit it in my pocket! Totally portable!"

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#3
HELLWOLF06 posted...

Eh, there's a basic logical flaw there. 2DS owners will never be able to play Xenoblade on their 2DS.

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
4 years ago#4
jedinat posted...
HELLWOLF06 posted...

Eh, there's a basic logical flaw there. 2DS owners will never be able to play Xenoblade on their 2DS.

3ds owners can't play Xenoblade on their 3ds either. He meant so people who like the cheaper price and form factor of the 2ds can get an upgrade similar to the 2ds but with the new specs/buttons of the New 3ds
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Not changing my sig until the New 3DS small model is announced for NA.

User Info: MegaZangoose

MegaZangoose
4 years ago#5
I don't really keep track of sales that much, but I got the impression that the 2DS didn't sell well. The Walmart store I work at still has 15+ of Red and 15+ of Blue 2DS's from two thanksgiving day sales ago.
I... AM... MEGA!

User Info: fiyeroatheart

fiyeroatheart
4 years ago#6
Zdm321 posted...
Never gonna happen.

New 2DS XL, on the otherhand...

"Even though it's as big as a Wii U gamepad, I can totally still fit it in my pocket! Totally portable!"

this will happen....

trolltendo...
Twilight_Sonata "No, don't leave yet! Please? I just want the tip! ;)"

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
4 years ago#7
No offense, TC but I'm really hoping we get the standard sized N3DS long before we get the N2DS.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
AC:NL: Town: Repaupo, Mayor: Stoochy, Dream Address: 5600-2142-2397

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 years ago#8
MegaZangoose posted...
I don't really keep track of sales that much, but I got the impression that the 2DS didn't sell well. The Walmart store I work at still has 15+ of Red and 15+ of Blue 2DS's from two thanksgiving day sales ago.

It's possible, but I doubt that's the case. Nintendo has opted to go with the 2DS and new 3DS XL as their North American lineup. If th 2DS was a poor seller, they would probably phase it out and release the standard new 3ds instead.

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 years ago#9
IF we get a new 2DS, it will probably be a year or so after the new XL's release, once Nintendo's sold a me XL to everyone that wants one and once the parts for a new 2DS are cheap enough for Nintendo to turn a profit off of the system.

That said, it may just never happen, because Nintendo will probably be releasing a true successor to the 3DS fairly soon.

User Info: impossible2beat

impossible2beat
4 years ago#10
The 2DS is aimed at kids, what is the point of a new 2ds which has upgraded 3d which is obviously moot a point for the 2DS and few exclusive games like xenoblade chronicles. There won't be a new 2ds
3DS FC: 2320-6131-1443 IGN: GrayFox
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so after New 3DS how long until New 2DS ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers