• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does the new 3DS XL fit in a pocket?

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
6 years ago#1
I'm thinking of preordering one but I ever only had normal size DS and 3DS so I'm wondering it the XL fit in a pocket.

I always use the right side pocket in my jeans for my current normal 3DS that has a crystal armor on it.
The official Badass Wurmple of GameFaqs!

User Info: AmandaDaniel

AmandaDaniel
6 years ago#2
No.

Well... not unless you're wearing those enormously pocketed cargo pants that you can stick a hardback book into.

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
6 years ago#3
Depends, do you wear skinny jeans? It really depends on how big your pant pockets are.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
6 years ago#4
My regular XL which as far as I am aware is the same size, fits in my pocket pretty easily.

It fills the pocket mind you but it does fit.

User Info: sinisterorion

sinisterorion
6 years ago#5
I mean... if your talking about khaki's with kind of baggy pockets or just larger pockets then yes. If your talking about most jeans that are tight or some dress slacks then probably not. It might look weird but maybe go to a store that has a regular 3ds XL and see how that fits. Really depends on the pants.

User Info: Ultima_Weltall

Ultima_Weltall
6 years ago#6
youll need a special 3ds XL fanny pack, which was NOT included in the bundle... grrr!!!

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
6 years ago#7
I wear standard jeans. On another note, my PSVita fits in them.
The official Badass Wurmple of GameFaqs!

User Info: sinisterorion

sinisterorion
6 years ago#8
From my understanding it's only a little bigger then the vita so you should be fine.

User Info: DANTE20XX

DANTE20XX
6 years ago#9
Most definitely yes it can. If you have very tiny pockets (varies from jeans to jeans) then it'll have issues though.

If your full hand fits into the pocket along with some of your wrist the 3DS XL should fit.
endgel posted...
On another note, my PSVita fits in them.

Should be fine then. They're similar enough in size.
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
6 years ago#10
my XL fits in my pocket but not in a case (like the one that came with person q wild card premium edition) and im wearing swimming shorts... ofcourse im not going swimming but just so you have an idea of how big my pockets are
3DSFC:1521-2934-6738, PSN(PS3/4/Vita):KagE_BLadE23, Wii-U NNID:Kage_Blade23
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does the new 3DS XL fit in a pocket?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A