So even Capcom agrees the 3DS VC needs to support SNES games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So even Capcom agrees the 3DS VC needs to support SNES games.

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
3 years ago#91
Everyone does. Someone who doesn't know of games would agree when the situation gets explained, everyone EXCEPT Nintendo.

Why? Because they always stall. They believe they have time to do everything and have years over years to do this. They believe they can keep games and release them slowly, take their time to support Snes games in the shop, more GBA that has been proven that it works in the 3DS. They have all these games and will not release them because they think they have at least 10 more years to build a library.

Think about it, 10 years to build a library that is already 15+ years old. That is Nintendo's mentality.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
3 years ago#92
They ran out of old NES and GB Mega Man games to put on VC, so they need the SNES so they can continue to pretend to "support" Mega Man.
8/25/14 will now be known as #MonadoMonday.
"I've always found that the best way to fix a stupid society is by ranting on the internet." - MonadAlvis

User Info: Lemon_Master

Lemon_Master
3 years ago#93
I would rather handheld games on the 3DS and console ones on the Wii U but they didn't do that. Oh well, Kirby and Harvest Moon on the go sounds fun.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#94
Wario_man posted...
Then if somehow for some reason a police squad arrives at someone's house and demands to know why he downloaded Kirby's Dream Land they can just show the case and be all "I got it, just wanted to play it on my x as well."

are you like 10? do you not understand- regarding games on differing systems- that while they may be the same game, they are not the same product. its like saying that because i own GTA5 on Xbone, i should get it for free for the PC when it comes out. again, different products. sorry to ruin it for ya...
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
3 years ago#95
SnipeStar posted...
Wario_man posted...
Then if somehow for some reason a police squad arrives at someone's house and demands to know why he downloaded Kirby's Dream Land they can just show the case and be all "I got it, just wanted to play it on my x as well."

are you like 10? do you not understand- regarding games on differing systems- that while they may be the same game, they are not the same product. its like saying that because i own GTA5 on Xbone, i should get it for free for the PC when it comes out. again, different products. sorry to ruin it for ya...

I want it on my 3DS, it would take them no effort or cash at all to put it on the 3DS, I'd pay money for it to be on my 3DS, but they won't let me so what am I gonna do?
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 years ago#96
Wario_man posted...
SnipeStar posted...
Wario_man posted...

I want it on my 3DS, it would take them no effort or cash at all to put it on the 3DS, I'd pay money for it to be on my 3DS, but they won't let me so what am I gonna do?

Steal it, obviously. They won't let you have it on 3DS legally so you're going to play it on another platform illegally. I don't get your logic. You can't have it on 3DS for money so that makes stealing it and playing it elsewhere okay? You're the worst kind of pirate. The kind that thinks what he is doing is actually okay instead of just doing it.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So even Capcom agrees the 3DS VC needs to support SNES games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived